Hello, guest
|
Name: anonymous
[ Original Post ]
hi, i was hoping maybe you guys could help me.
im 15 years old, 5'4 and weigh around 197lbs.

during school i usually skip breakfast and lunch but on a few days ill have two cookies at lunch. i don't eat any snacks so the only meal i eat is dinner.

during the summer i skip breakfast and usually eat half a bagel for lunch because my grandmother makes me eat something. then ill go out for the day and eat a small sandwich when i get home.

im rarely hungry and im trying not to eat as much because i want to loose some weight.

do i have an eating disorder? please help. thanks
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: glamorechick4eva | Date: Sep 1st, 2006 2:44 PM
um you exsplained what you exsplained what you eat but do you exercise and what you eat is also very unhealthy
my email is
[email protected] if you need anyone to talk to 

Name: leftcoastmom | Date: Sep 1st, 2006 9:09 PM
I understand exactly what you are going through. I have a problem witrh my weight fluctuating. It totally sucks too. You will probably lose a lot of weight this way, but keep in mind that it really isn't the healthiest way to go. You may not be able to sustain on this amount of food for long, and the weight will probably come back. 

Name: Ari | Date: Sep 3rd, 2006 6:13 AM
Try eating a few fruits in the morning, and adding fruits and veggies to the rest of your meals. The secret is not to cut down your calorie intake, but to make sure that you're exercising enough to burn off slightly more than you're taking in. Besides, salad will help you feel full without the calorie intake. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us