Hello, guest
|
Name: katie_92
[ Original Post ]
hey everyone, its my first post on here
i realy am very fat and iv just started to get into the hole bulimia theory, does anyone have any tips as to how i can make it less painful?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: andrine93 | Date: Jul 30th, 2009 11:19 PM
when you go to throw up stand over the toilet in this position /\ becasue gravity works better with you so you dont have to work as hard. When you binge, drink TONS of liquids because it comes out easyer. *personal tip, NEVER try and purge rice* it mite sound saft but that stuff is so easy to choke on!
this next bit is sick...
when you put your fingures down your throught try doing an "in and out" type of motion with your fingures and imadgne drinking or eating your puke when doing it.
i know its TOTALY discusting but sometimes the food wont come back up and trust me if you imadgne that it will help :P

well hope ive helped you :) 

Name: laurajane | Date: Jan 11th, 2010 3:15 AM
im laurajane im 15.
please i am begging you to stop!
i have been bulimic for some time now
its horrible, in the end you start to gain weight
at first you think you can control it
but the more you do it, the more you eat hence the more you do it
ive ended up doing it 8times a day before.
ive stoped breathing from purging
i have heart and chest pains everyday
im always cold, even in the summer
i puke blood, please it might seem like a good thing to get into
but its not
try yourhardest not to do it
bulimia is a soul taker
xxxx 

Name: xxwildjoeyxx | Date: Jan 14th, 2010 1:00 AM
please dont turn to it! just cut down, honestly, once youve got it, it wont go, and it gets to a point where you cant control it, you could eat and then one drink and and it just comes back up its not nice. You end up depending on it, and you cant just switch it off. I depend on it now, if im sad il do it every chance possible. Dont do it, not if you want a lifestyle like that, i love my teeth and ive ruined the enamel on them, everything websites say about it is true :( i never thought it would be looking back when i was fine, but i wish i saw the reality in it back then!! ive lost my boobs and everything and my whole family is worried about me, ive upset my grandpa so much i hate myself for it!! Dont start please! [email protected] is my addy if you wanna chat. My names Joanna and im 17, 18 this year il t ry help you x 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us