Hello, guest
Name: 4mom
[ Original Post ]
Can you participate in band in the public school system if you home school? We pay plenty of taxes.
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: demi | Date: Oct 10th, 2005 6:43 PM
no you cant be in band . my mom asked. 

Name: Angie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 1:52 AM
That depends upon the school system. You'd have to ask at your local district. As for the tax part, I personally don't want a tax break because with tax breaks comes more oversight and the gov't already has their nose in everyone's business too much as it is, imo! 

Name: Tracy | Date: Jan 3rd, 2006 9:30 PM
Yes, we can...it is called dual enrollment. Hope it is offered for you as well. 

Name: crystal | Date: Jan 9th, 2006 5:09 PM
no you cant because you must be enrolled into the school to participate in the school activiteis 

Name: kl | Date: Jan 11th, 2006 5:34 AM
actually yes you can, if your homeschool is under the schools district because homeschool is higher on the district totum poll than public school. So homeschoolers have all right. 

Name: jojowentbyby | Date: Jan 11th, 2006 7:47 PM
Most shcool systems do allow homeschoolers to participate. My daughter is in the school chorus. She / any homeschooler can participate in any after school program the schoool system offers. Hey we pay taxes too. 

Copyright 2021© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us