Hello, guest
Name: fullwood
[ Original Post ]
I am a divorced working but struggling parent of 2 one of my sons just turned 19 but has a mental disability which i will most likely be his caregiver long-term. does anyone know if and how I can get my support payments continued
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Calarista | Date: Feb 6th, 2009 4:05 AM
Check with your states laws but my 17 yr old son with down syndrome will get child support almost all of his life... He will never be able to live on his own or do things without adult supervision 

Copyright 2019© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us