Hello, guest
|
Name: die2be_perfect
[ Original Post ]
ok i dont no what to do ok well ive had a ed for about 2 and ahalf months and i lost 57 but i dont no where to start well the day i started this ed i meet the man of my dreams at the bar the only thing is he is 40 and im 17 almost 18 in 2 months o yeah he is married but i dont care well him and my mom are best friends and ive non him my whole life but it had been about 10 yrs since i seen him well then on feb 10 i seen him at 1st it was like o hi then we started talking and its like o my god i love you o yeah he is in a band very hott well that night he walked me to the car and we just messed around a little. Since then i go to the bar everynight he is there and we get closer everytime well on the march 31 we went all the way. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
well he told me to give him my number well i did and he would call me to tell me when he would be back down. i told my sister thinking i could trust her cause she is bader than me. well some how mom found out . that bi Well i looked on the internet and it said he would be back on the april 21 well i figured this would be great i rented a hotel next door i could see the bar great right next door everything went down hill from there mom called the bar and told the owner not to let me in so i figured i just stalk lol well he pulled up i went outside but i think he ignored me maybe he didnt see me i was so scared that he found out mom knew i didnt wont to tell him so i didnt go out and my sister was at the hotel to with her boyf i just watched him from the hotel i would go outside everytime he walked outside and i was so hott perfect hot pink mini dress completley see though i think he saw me but he didnt say anything ok now you no my story its good to get it off my crest ive not seen him since the 21st and im gaining weight i gained 8 pounds what wrong with me I LOVE HIM SRY SO CONFUSING ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mesa | Date: May 19th, 2007 11:34 AM
Hell every one I want to chat with you 

Name: Burn4Me, | Date: May 19th, 2007 9:49 PM
£40 ur mother warned him off and he got scared and went running 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us