Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicola
[ Original Post ]
IF YOUV EVER HAD A RUN IN WITH 13ITCHY13UNNY, IV STARTED UP A PETITION AGAINST HER ON SINGLE PARENTS, BECAUSE BABYCROWD HAVE IGNORED MY POOR TASTE HITS AND COMPLAINTS AGAINST HER ABUSIVE AND UNECCESSARY BEHAVIOUR AND LANGUAGE. PLEASE SIGN IT. THANKS
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 9:23 PM
I understand she has fleas or crabs or whatever...... 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 9:28 PM
She needs some insecticide!!!!!!!! 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 10:10 PM
And this is one of the feral chicks, Nicola from Parents forum
You are all free to go there and have a look at her posts
We all know that red usernames are registered users and they cannot be copied its unique. But Nicola has posted 2
"anyone want to adopt triplets"
"who has twins"
She claims that her baby crowd name was HACKED and someone else posted it. How amusing.
Yes feel free to sign the "petition" to have me removed from the site but make sure you go have a read of what this sick little girl makes up in her mind :)
enjoy! 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 10:22 PM
Oh anyone that runs a petition to get someone banned is a control freak, and an idiot. 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 10:24 PM
They just get upset when you catch them out on their lies,
theres one here in the pet forum that does that too. Her name is Terri 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 10:35 PM
Lol ! ya they have NO LIVES
this chick here claims to been raped by her teacher just before she was 15, and had 2 twin daughters, and claims the pedophile rapist has visitation rights to the children. She works all night goes to school all day, 1 twin has epliepsy, she has a mild case of epliepsy herself, she cant even get right the "twins" first words. Oh to add to it, when she was pregnant she thought she was fat so she posted on the "eating disorder" forum saying she made herself puke.
I seriously have no need to watch day time TV they have a WHOLE script in the parents forum! 

Name: PiageM | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 10:37 PM
Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Nicola is STALKING YOU..........LOL!! 

Name: PiageM | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 10:37 PM
Whats with Atomic SnowFlake, has she got a tampon lodged in her ass making her so cranky? 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 10:56 PM
ROFL
OMG
LAUGHING SO HARD
IM A PISS MYSELF!!!!!!! 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 11:06 PM
Yeah, Terri is a millionaire Veterinary receptionist who lives in a small townhouse. 

Name: Meagan | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 11:30 PM
This girl is physco! 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 3:54 AM
***NO OFFENSE. IF I STEP ON ANY TOES, I APOLOGIZE BEFOREHAND***

But, how do WE(myself included) expect to raise good, productive children if WE ourselves act like them. Nowadays 90% of the posts on here are negative in one way or another. Aren't we being hypocritical if offline we lecture our children for bickering, picking fights, and name calling but then WE come on here just to do it ourselves?

I think, imho, that before ANYONE goes to post, we should keep in mind the saying that we all heard at least once in our child hood: "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"

I just want everyone to get along, on all the forums. Single parents, sahm, and pets alike. We're all guilty, let's just be mature adults about it and bury the hatchet. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 4:18 AM
You're right LadyB, swearing is not something children do. But there's a difference in saying, "damn, that's a good idea!" and "bitch you need to shut up". If profanity is going to be used, it should be used in an adult manner, not to hurt someone's feelings or to call them a name. 

Name: LadyB | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 4:46 AM
If your "feelings get hurt" because of what a stranger online says...you have issues. Sorry...just my opinion. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 4:48 AM
It's not necessarily about feelings, it's a reflection of maturity. If there's a post where someone is swearing up a storm, I'm not exactly motivated to join in the conversation especially if the swearing isn't "friendly". I just think it's unnecessary. This is a community board, I shouldn't have to feel discouraged about posting. 

Name: LadyB | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 5:01 AM
I really don't see it as a big deal. To each their own. I guess we will just agree to disagree. 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 5:22 AM
I'll agree to disagree with you LadyB. See? That's how debates/arguements/disagreements should be solved. We didn't have to resort to name calling and there was no unnecessary swearing. We handled that in a way that we would want our own children to handle a disagreement. 

Name: Nicola | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 8:34 AM
Youv twisted everything iv ever said there bitchy. Iv never made myself puke. I work 2 nites a week till 11.00pm because It's iilegal for me to work past that. I go to school 5 days a week but have lots of free periods which I go to the minders house and see them. Daisy has the mild epilepsy, i have the nasty one. Obviouly you can't read properly anymore, you eyes have gone square from staying on here too long. ANd my twins first words, another thing where you couldn't read it properly. I want to end this topic because in mine and everybody elses words it is getting ridiculous. I want to get the help I came on here for 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 8:53 AM
Nicola.... you really need to leave....
and dont go to any of the children with disability forums either.
This is about Pets, if your not going to talk about Pets...get lost 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 8:57 AM
I mean, if you honestly had epilepsy like you say you do, or if you have ever KNOWN any child that has a serious disability, you would know that the last thing the MOTHER of that child needs is to listen to your crap. Those women are in those forums because they need support....NOT YOUR CRAP! 

Name: Nicola | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 9:58 AM
I was talking about pets on another post Iv replied to some. 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 9:59 AM
Just keep your crap out of the more serious forums...
thats whats making me mad 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 11:06 AM
Lol you got told BIATCH! 

Name: lol | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 1:30 PM
1. hiddy
4 thumbs up

Shorter word for hideous as in extremely ugly

Shut up, Hiddy!

Alright, Hiddy.
tags hideous fugly gruesome gross ugly
by blackmamba charlotte Apr 4, 2006 email it 

Name: Lin-Ko | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 6:02 PM
Honestly....who freakin cares? Seriously, it's the INTERNET ppl! Grow up! 

Name: M | Date: Dec 28th, 2006 11:30 PM

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us