Hello, guest
Name: Natalietiah
[ Original Post ]
My little girl is 2 and a half, her father has never been in her life never tried to contact or see her.. He now has another baby on the way with another girl who he doesn't want to contact.. I am now curious to know if he ever wanted to contact my daughter he would have to take me to court (violent and aggressive) will the court give him custody? His x partner who is carrying his baby has a restraining order on him for being violent towards her while pregnant . Baring in my he has never seen my daughter once (apart from at a shopping centre where he walked straight past and didn't blink) thanks
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: ally | Date: Aug 24th, 2014 5:13 AM
If there was never a paternity test, and here's not on her birth certificate. He has know rights. And with a restraining order against him. Given the nature of the act of violence. If he were to try to get custody is all he might get is supervised visitation MAX. But you would get child support. 

Name: Jaffi82 | Date: Mar 3rd, 2015 6:29 AM
I think no!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us