Hello, guest
|
Name: Tammi
[ Original Post ]
im 17yrs old and i think im pregnant! i havent had a test yet but my story is confusing n i need some help! i have looked at syptoms on the net and i match quite alot of them i had my last period 4 months or just under ago and i was only on 4 2days my blood was very little n browny coloured.Im normally on 4 around 3 or 4 days. but i had a test around 7 or 8 weeks ago and it was a early detection test the person who would be the dad had had sex with me on a saturday and i had the test maybe wednesday time it came out posotive. could a test b wrong???
and could u still bleed alittle?
i also feel sick at night time not in the mornin at it normally occurs around the same time every nite....the babys dad lives in nottingham where i am orginally from but iv moved back to manchester 2 b with my mum. im really scared but i want 2 keep my baby if i am as i had a ectopic when i was 15. please could someone answer my 2 questions. xx
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Tammi | Date: Nov 20th, 2005 3:14 AM
i mean the test came out negative!!!!!1 

Name: ~ Jackie ~ | Date: Nov 20th, 2005 5:38 AM
Tammi .... the only way to know for sure is to go to a doctor or maybe a pregnancy clinic. They will be able to tell you for certain whether or not you are pregnant and how far along you are.
If the test reveals that you are pregnant - you have a big decision to make. You have to decide what is best for you and what would be best for your baby.
The suggestion that I have for you is to explore your options and DO NOT be pressured by anyone to do anything that you are not comfortable with.
If you do decide to explore an adoption plan, I would invite you to visit our website(www.momdad2bee.com) and read a bit about us - as we are looking to adopt our first baby.
If you decide to parent your baby - I wish you the very best of luck!
Keep us posted as to how you are doing and feeling :)

Best of luck to you Tammi!

Jackie
www.momdad2bee.com 

Name: Rachel | Date: Nov 26th, 2005 4:27 PM
anything is possible. go to the doctors. 

Name: J | Date: Jan 10th, 2006 8:46 PM
I just missed my period and before my periods were always on time. could I be pragrant. I been having a starnge feeling in my belly. I sometimes feel sick after I eat. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us