Hello, guest
|
Name: dmt
[ Original Post ]
My husband and I are looking to adopt a baby. Does anyone know of someone that is looking for adoptive parents? I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a computer programmer. We have plenty of room in our hearts and our home. So if anyone knows of someone please give them our email address [email protected]. I would love the oppurtunity to get to know them.

Thanks,
Michelle
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Anna22 | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 5:36 PM
i think you will find this is the single parent section go to the adoptive section you will get more luck there i cant see someone in the single parent seciton wanting to give up their child or baby 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 7:20 PM
Are you young, pregnant, and single?
Do people put you down for being unmarried or young?
Are people calling you a “birthparent” or telling you that your baby “deserves a two-parent family”? Do you feel pressured to "place" your baby for adoption?

You are a natural mother. And you and your baby
together are already a family. A NATURAL FAMILY.
A family created by God and Nature (not by
the adoption industry and State adoption laws)

http://www.keepyourbaby.com/ 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 7:36 PM
Anna,
This nutcase has posted this same post on every other forum, even the Pets Forum ... I wouldn't put stealing a baby from her mother in the park past Michelle. I say 'her', as of course Michelle will only have a healthy, white, newborn baby girl. Of course when she posted her little advertisement in the Pets forum, I suggested a healthy, white, newborn female, baby rat? I'm sure people would never know she was adopted! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us