Hello, guest
|
Name: nicole
[ Original Post ]
I have 2 kids who are 5 and 2. I am in school full time. I am so stressed out! I am at school all day then when it comes time to pick up the kids I am usually tired and cranky. I have terrible patience and end up yelling at the kids more times than I care to admit. I am thinking about quitting school and staying at home with my kids. School is stressing me out too much and stress translates into me being a bad mom. I don't like it. School is too demanding. But now I am getting stressed thinking about how demanding it is going to be to stay at home with my kids. I feel like I don't have enough patience, I feel like my daughter hates me! She is either yelling at me, whining at me, or hitting me. I can't take this kind of abuse for very long before I lose my patience! I feel like a failure when it comes to parenting.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lisa | Date: Dec 5th, 2009 1:42 PM
i think everyone has a hard time with school and kids but i think that you just need to stay calm 

Name: melandtwo | Date: Dec 6th, 2009 10:00 AM
Sounds like your having a really rough time, not sure what to advise but dont think of yourself as a bad mum, seems like you have heaps to cope with. I have been the same lately, I know I am snapping heaps at my 6 yr old daughter and expecting way too much from her I just get frustrated. Good luck and am here if you want to chat, not sure what area your from but am from sydney, could do pen pal thing if your interested, might be nice to get a letter instead of bills in the mail! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us