Hello, guest
Name: Sarah
[ Original Post ]
Hey everyone, I'm in California and have a child with a man who I don't want involved around my child, nor does he want any involvement. Financially, I'm secure and there is no need plus he is emigrating and will be leaving soon.

What would I need to do to have him sign away his legal rights to our child? We both understand this does not absolve him from financial responsibility although I don't need nor want it.
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Petra | Date: Jun 5th, 2012 3:39 PM
If you havent solved this problem yet, please email me, I might be able to help

[email protected] 

Copyright 2018© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us