Hello, guest
|
Name: Moonsc
[ Original Post ]
Mel; hi, how are u?i'm from canada. U from the uk? saxton_emma; thank u for try, to help. As u can see i still camt reply or regist. marija; i cant reply or regist. Lol gass i'll have to post a new ? Ever time i like to chat.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mel211985 | Date: Jan 22nd, 2007 3:45 PM
hiya im ok yeah im from the uk? the weather is cap today i just picked my daughter up from school wrap up anyone who needs to go out. 

Name: amy | Date: Jan 24th, 2007 5:14 PM
why have you got snow too mel lol which part of uk you from 

Name: mel211985 | Date: Jan 24th, 2007 6:14 PM
yeah there was loads of it this morning but it had melted by 12pm i was abit miffed i was looking froward to a snow fight with my daughter. Im in dagenham essex where are you? 

Name: rachtwins | Date: Jan 26th, 2007 11:25 AM
Sarah you crack me up 

Name: elliesmummy | Date: Jan 27th, 2007 1:10 PM
im in yorkshire mel its stoped snowing here but still some on the ground its way to cold for it to melt 

Name: mel211985 | Date: Jan 28th, 2007 2:51 AM
lucky you it didnt snow today i wanted it too ive been in a real bad mood after a row with the sperm donor that calls himself a dad that i just wanted to smack something snow would have been a great way to let of steam. 

Name: UNFORTUNATEEVENTS | Date: Jan 30th, 2007 8:57 PM
whats all this talk about the wheather??? 

Name: mel211985 | Date: Jan 31st, 2007 9:40 PM
it snowed last week thats all its not so cold out now though i actually managed to get some towels out to dry off a bit 

Name: you_dont_know_me | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 9:57 AM
hey everyone i was wonderin if anyone could help me out i have a 7 week old daughter and am findin it reali hard to cope im 15 and it would be good to talk to someone who has already done this thanks x 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us