Hello, guest
Name: gaiamom
[ Original Post ]
Father of my baby lives in New York , I live in Colombia we had a baby he was born here (colombia) but we made all the abroad birth certificate paper work so he has an american passport
he sends me money when he wants to and he doesnt send me when we are fighting or not getting along
So I tried to call few child support agenciesin NY and they dont know nothing ....they cant help me
I wonder how is it possible that just because im not american i cant collect child support is like im stuck with him sending me money when he wants to and not sending me money when he doesnt want to
i hate this situation I WANT H IS ASS BUSTED and to be forced to pay its hard to survive all on my own
does anyone knows if there is something i can do to get child support anyone in this situation
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: katy | Date: Sep 30th, 2007 11:02 PM

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us