Hello, guest
|
Name: renee1984
[ Original Post ]
this is my first pregnancy and until recently i was taking an anti-depressant. the baby's father wants nothing to do with us.the only contact i have with him is email and that is very rare becasue he won't respond. i am feeling so depressed right now and i don't know what to do.he promised he would be there for me and the baby only now he is acting as if we don't exist. he recently changed his number and even went as far as telling me that he was dieing which i don't believe. does anyone know of a support group in which i can join? please help.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: MommyShayna | Date: Oct 19th, 2008 9:14 AM
Hi im going thru the exact same thing. I do a support group that was suggested to me called WIC. But other than that sorry I dont know. Hope that helps! 

Name: robin | Date: Dec 3rd, 2008 1:15 AM
HI,
I'm sorry to hear about your pain. There are many people that want to be loved, and think they have found the one, only to be betrayed. Your child needs you. You are young and it may be difficult to put your child first, but you must. A new boyfriend will happen in time. Your child needs to feel loved and that will shape their future. I'm 40 and divorced. I met my ex when I was 15 and he was my entire world. At 37 I had 2 kids and no love from him. We were no longer a team. It hurt and it still does. I have learned to be strong and provide for my children, and try to be the best I can be for them. I hope some day I will meet a special man that can be my companion. It is not easy but you can do it. 

Name: Brandy08 | Date: Dec 3rd, 2008 9:09 AM
Hey, are you looking for serious relationship ? I know a very good single parent dating club called singleparentloving.com People there are very frirendly and loyal. Check it out. You may find your everlasting happiness there. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us