Hello, guest
|
Name: wanda
[ Original Post ]
I am doing a case study for a class and I was wondering if I could ask your opinions on wether spanking your children is important or wether you don't believe spanking is necessary at all. Thank you so much
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: prmommy | Date: Nov 20th, 2007 7:11 PM
I spank my child, I do not know how he would have turned out otherwise 

Name: Ron | Date: Nov 20th, 2007 11:45 PM
Im 17 and my parents have always spanked me when I neen to be punished, they don't spank often maybe 1 or 2 times a year, I find that I behave better after im spanked, the only thing I don't like about being spanked that my parents do it on my barebottom 

Name: Jason | Date: Nov 23rd, 2007 6:32 AM
I spank my daughter Calista, from time to time. The moment I find out what she has done I bend her over my knee and paddle her hard. She screams daddy, but she always behaves good after the spanking. I'm a single daddy, so when the spanking is done, she sits close to me 

Name: mommyoflogic | Date: Jan 22nd, 2009 7:24 AM
I got four kids, and I spank them for dangerous behaviors or repeat naughty offence. It works well and all my friends tell me I got wonderful kids. 

Name: Paula | Date: Jan 25th, 2009 5:50 PM
Im 17 and my dad spanks me over his knees on my barebottom, I don't think im to old t be spanked but I wish daddy would let me keep my panties up when he gives me a spanking, I hate it that my dad can see my pussy 

Name: theotrader2002 | Date: Jan 27th, 2009 9:39 AM
My gf has a 7 yo daughter, that we spank. I am a believer in spanking. For the child a good spanking makes it learn. It also is an intimite way for a parent and a child to have contact. It is the opposite way of cuddling but also needs parental warmth. A spanking has to be fair and thorough. The child learns to cope with pain and paying back for its offences. It also stimulates physical health. It toughens the child for pains in later life. The child also learns about its body, how it reacts to the stinging pains of spanking and by using different position the child learns bending and stretching and stay in position and balance.
These spankings are done in a separate room, the girl gets attention and we talk about what she has done and why we think she needs punishment. To let her be more concentrated on the procedure and to emphasize the physical nature of the procedure, the child undresses completely.
Afterwards there is a hug and we make good again. ↑ 

Name: mother.of.4 | Date: Aug 23rd, 2011 8:11 PM
i think you should spank your children becuse it teches them not to do what there doing the way i do it is - i take out a belt yank my sons pants and underwear down and beat him with the belt about 20 times on each butt cheek 

Name: Margaret | Date: Dec 15th, 2011 6:00 PM
Both my sons, 14 and 16, are spanked by me still. The best medicine for naughty kids. 

Name: stepmother | Date: Apr 28th, 2012 9:49 AM
spanking 

Name: km | Date: Jun 18th, 2012 10:08 AM
My mom uses baby wipes fore she spanker me 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us