Hello, guest
|
Name: rushtoball
[ Original Post ]
ChaCha is hiring online contractors to answer questions to the text message service they provide. (This is a legit company, not one of these ridiculous online scams. Look it up.) You get paid .20 cents for every text message question you answer. This isn't fantastic money but its an easy way to make an extra 300$ a month if your on the computer anyway.

Go to http://www.chacha.com and Click "Become a Guide" at the bottom right corner. You will have to take 3 tests to be considered. This involves a basic company quiz, a typing test, and a simulator test. After you pass you will be reviewed by HQ and recieve an e-mail shortly thereafter.

I have a few referral spots open if you want to use me as a referral. My e-mail is [email protected] and I'll try to help you if I can.

Good luck :)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: youlover | Date: Jul 9th, 2008 8:03 AM
www.singleparentloving.com ******A single parent on-line dating community geared to single parents needs, information, and discussions combined with the largest single parenting social club . Free join ! meet your soulmatch in your area ! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us