Hello, guest
|
Name: Letstalk
[ Original Post ]
I have been trying to lose fat for the longest without a lot of success. Is there anyone out there like me?? Is there anyone who needs some support of someone to talk to about any part of trying to lose weight? I am one of those people, so I have decided to start a public blog for anyone to post in about the trials, tribulations and victories of weight lose. You can even write your thoughts about even just thinking about losing weight. You can ask advice, suggestions or someone in your area to workout with. Let's join together to beat our common problem!! You can even see a picture of me on the blog, so come and visit and post something!! You can find me faithfully posting at the following blog site:

www.letsloosefat.blogspot.com

Hope to see ya there really soon!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Layne | Date: Jul 19th, 2006 3:31 AM
I trying the special K cereal diat. 2 bowls a day breakfast and lunch.Then a ballanced dinner. I get the box with strawberries.yummy. I dont eat a good breakfast so Im at least doin that now.Then I like a quick lunch so if I loose I'll probibly like it. I'll let you knw in a month. 

Name: Layne | Date: Jul 19th, 2006 3:31 AM
diet, Time for bed girls. I cant type anymore. 

Name: Letstalk | Date: Jul 19th, 2006 3:39 AM
Thanks for talking!

I am dieting, but I have starved myselt at times for so long that it lowered my matabolism. It is soooo hard now to loose. What to do, what to do?? Come and join me at the website below:

Name: Julia | Date: Jul 19th, 2006 4:59 AM
I REFUSE to diet!! I've tried and all it does is make me want more food damn it! I am done, I walk, do pilates, try to eat more healthier, drink tons of water, and stop snacking after 7pm. That's it, nothing more for me. If I want a twinkie, well then I will eat one! If I want a beer or glass of wine, then I will drink one! I hate depriving myself of my favorite foods, so no more sisters! Life is too short so why count calories, count your blessings instead! Ok, I am done venting now. ;) 

Name: Letstalk | Date: Jul 22nd, 2006 1:49 AM
Girl, you are absolutely right!! I have a beer right at this moment!! What I mean by "diet" now is eating more healthy foods. Less of the fried foods and CANDY, more veggies and the like. I still eat those things, but less often.

There are some ladies that you comments may help, so come on over to

Name: charla | Date: Jul 22nd, 2006 1:53 AM
YOU GO JULIA!!!RIGHT ON!!!! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jul 22nd, 2006 5:46 PM
I can't stick to anything for very long. I'm a huge yo-yo dieter. I lose some ,then gain it back,lose some then gain it back. I give up. I was thin,became a chunky child,got thin again,then after highschool,gained,gained,gained,then lost some,then gained and gained,then lost some,now gaining again. What can I say? I love food. I'm forever going to have to buy it,I'm forever going to have to eat it and cook it. It's like a drug only there's no rehab for this drug because I will constantly be in contact with it each and every day for the rest of my life.I'm not rich so I can't afford nice things so I look at it like I can afford that luxury tasting chocolate and that fried chicken and that cheese and crackers,so I eat it.It's as luxurious as I'm going to get in this life.Sad way to look at things? Well maybe but I have to get some enjoyment out of life and for me it's food. I am a food addict. If I die at 50,from clogged arteries or a massive heart attack,honestly,I don't really care because my life isn't that grand.If you lived my life you would agree.Besides,who wants to live to be 100 anyway? Not me! 

Name: E | Date: Jul 23rd, 2006 12:00 AM
I'm curious - how can you eat all you want and be on the food budget at the same time? 

Name: Denise | Date: Jul 24th, 2006 3:26 AM
Yes, I am trying to loose weight but it is so hard, 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jul 24th, 2006 5:13 PM
To E,fried chicken from Wal-mart twice a month and a one dollar ten pack of those little candy bars,and a $2 box of saltine crackers with a $1 block of cheese is pretty cheap even on a tight budget so that's how I enduldge in my little favorites. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us