Hello, guest
|
Name: sezbi
[ Original Post ]
Good to see you around..you havent been on much - work keeping you busy?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:19 AM
Yeah, and the kids have had me busy soooooo much! I'm sick of the house too! I can't seem to get it tidy enough. We need a bigger one really, but they're so expensive over here! There's stuff lyin' around everywhere - I feel like just ordering a skip and dumpin' EVERY DAMN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The washing machine is leaking too :-( The damn place is like a disaster zone........AND the hairdresser cut my hair wrong this morning! She blow-dried it and I ended up looking like a MUSHROOM!!!!!!!! WTF????? I rushed straight home, cut my fringe and washed my hair!!!!!!!!!! Stupid girl....it cost me £39 too!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that?????? I'm as mad as hell with her!

How you doin' anyway? 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:24 AM
lmfao @ mushroom.. sucks -.- 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:26 AM
why didnt you complain ? she is giving you a service..not what you asked for she screwed up..dude i would of first off complained and NOT paid..and said ,,l,, you! no the way out.

I'm good..same ol same ol nothing to report here..haha 

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:26 AM
*LOL*

I'm too gutless to complain!

How's Ollie? 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:32 AM
I went and got mum maccas..the other week..i had to wait around the corner while they cooked some..i was there 10 minutes..then the douchebag who bought out the food basically thew it at me..i looked into the packet..no fries..so i went back inside complained..they gave me a small fries instead of the large ordered with the meal

I found out after i went home...i rang them up and OMG did i give them hell..they gave me a $20 gift voucher and replaced the intire meal ♥ 

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:34 AM
Does he have a little recliner chair that he sits in? Mine had those and I'd take them from room to room so that they could watch me cooking and tidying up etc. 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:36 AM
He has a rocker..but he is getting a bit big for it now. He likes his little play gym..its that mat..with a bunch of cute things above him to play with

I was almost going to buy him a electronic swing today..but he will be grown out of it in no time 

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:41 AM
I hear Coartney's havin' her baby! :-D 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:44 AM
Yup looks that way! she was so over it..im happy for her..she only JUST misses out on her hubby being home by not even 2 days 

Name: Meagan | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:45 AM
He comes home tomorrow doesn't he? 

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:45 AM
Oh, no! He's gonna miss it!!!!!!! 

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:45 AM
Yeah, Friday I think. 

Name: Meagan | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 10:48 AM
yep thats what she said.. im pretty sure.. her myspace countdown thing says three hours... lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us