Hello, guest
|
Name: lynneings
[ Original Post ]
I am having a problem with my fridge,the door wont close on it,i have tryed deforsting the frezzer part to see if it's that but it's not,i am at a complete loss,i have a guy coming out on thursday to lok at it,but i just wondered if any of you have had the same kind of problem before?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lynneings | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 4:25 PM
bump 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 4:34 PM
when your children open the door...do they tend to hang on the handle a bit?
my kids would do this...not like use it as monkey bars just stand there and hang on to the handle while searching the fridge....anyway my point is when they do this it loosens or sometimes evens strips the screws that hold the door on, hence the door not closing 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 4:35 PM
oh btw signs that this is happening is you'll see like a grey powdery looking substance under the fridge door on the side that your screws are on 

Name: bmes | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 4:38 PM
on the bottom of the door is there a metal piece that is loose and moves around? lol...mine was doing this...it wouldn't close and I couldn'tfigure WHY???? then i saw on the very bottom on the underside of the door that there was this metal thing and i just had to turn it a bit so it didn't stick out towards the fridge...

did that make sense? lol... 

Name: lynneings | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 5:14 PM
The fride doesnt have a handle as such just a bit on the door that you open it with. 

Name: lynneings | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 5:15 PM
Thank's bmes i will go have a lokk,be back in 2 sec's! 

Name: lynneings | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 5:17 PM
lol have just looked and the fridge is ok,i defrosted it and seem's to done the job!
Lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us