Hello, guest
|
Name: andrewsmommy
[ Original Post ]
hey everyone! im a new mommy i just had a son in june and i was just wondering when i should starting puttin him n his exersauser... i know hes too young now bc hes only going to be 2 months. but i have asked sooo many people and have gottin soo many diffrent answers i was just wondering when i should out him in it!?
oh and another question my son is growing like a WEED! lol and soon he will be too big for his bassinett and his crib is n his room i do have a baby monitor but im a really deep sleeper and i can hardly hear him now when hes in the same room with me... does ne 1 have ne ideas of what i could do so my baby wont scream all night with out me hearing him.? plz i really dont want him sleeping in bed with us i feel like i will roll over on him! and i REALLY dont want that! thanx for the help! sorry this was soo long!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Melissa | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 5:03 AM
is there room in your room for the crib? that is what i did because my son outgrew his bassinet really fast also. i am breastfeeding so i didn't feel like getting up in the middle of the night and walking down the hall when he could be next to me. 

Name: Farah | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 2:45 PM
Yep that's what I would do like what Melissa said above me, I'd make the room though so that you could fit the crib in your room. If you sleep that deeply, that's probably what you're gonna have to do. I just had a baby in june also, and I just couldn't imagine her sleeping in a seperate room, i'm breastfeeding her as well, but it's also a bonding thing too, I sleep better when she's near, but I'm lucky that i'm a light sleeper and know I won't "roll" over on her. My boobs are too big that I don't sleep on my stomach anyways cause it hurts, lol. Plus I read that its bad for your milk production. But yeah I'd stick the crib in the same room. 

Name: Stacy | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 2:53 PM
I think the exersausers are for 6 months & up, that said I put my little girl in one around 5 months. She was sittung on her own & had good control of her head, hope that helps.
Does your baby monitor have a volume setting? I have a inexpensive fisher price model, & the volume can go way higher than my little girls lungs ever could. Which is really good for daddy, he is a sound sleeper. Me on the other hand I'm a light sleeper, & it's only gotten worse since the birth of the baby. 

Name: melody | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 4:40 PM
hi, there are people that are deep sleepers, but not hearing your son when he cries, that got to be scary for any mom, especially a new one as yourself. Everyone here is giving great advice to help you, gotta remember all this myself and I'm not a new mom.(great ideas). Maybe a caring family member can stay with you for a short while, to help with your son,and once you are more relaxed and can train yourself to wake up, to listen extra carefully.........just put that monitor on your pillow........then, thank your family for helping out and send them home. Know hen you're have really gotten better at this all.......You will hear him crying....run in.......and he's sound asleep.(lol).......gl to you. 

Name: melody | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 4:47 PM
now I know why I only got below average in English/writing classes.......sorry!.......practice Melody!LOL 

Name: andrewsmommy | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 7:47 PM
Thank you everyone! but i room is soooo SMALL! i have NO room for his crib at all.. :-( and the volume goes up but if i put it on my pillow im scared i will lay on it or put my pillow on it n the middle of the night n wont hear him... i know hes soo young to be in his own room :-( i will try puttin him n his room and using the monitor. hope it works! and thanx about the exersauser question i guess i will have to wait a few more months for that too! lol thanx everyone! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us