Hello, guest
|
Name: lynne
[ Original Post ]
Yeah we have curves in our town,myself and my friend went there a few nomths aog for a induction but we cant afford it really,it is cheaper for me to do weight watchers and go swimming twice a week.

I think it was £119 to join and £29 a month after that.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lynne | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 7:31 AM
bump 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:25 PM
Hi Lynne! Oh,i was just thinking that if you could do the weight watchers for the eatting part and then Curves for the exercise part then you would see great results quicker. But I understand about the money,if it's not there then it's not there.At least you can do the weight watchers which is better than nothing huh? I wish you luck Lynne. :) 

Name: lynne | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:31 PM
Thanks lizzi,its just with dan going to gym 3 times a week and paying £20 a month for gthat,plus everything esle we have to pay for we just cant do it!

Anyway i sat down and worked it out if i carry on and lose about 2 lbs a week by about oct i will have reached my goal! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:35 PM
That's super Lynne! You can do it as long as you don't give up. and october will be here before you know it! 

Name: lynne | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:35 PM
I AM GOING TO GO SWIMMING TWICE A WEEK WHILST ANDREW IS AT PRESCHOOL! 

Name: lynne | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:36 PM
I know i juat keep in my head how good i look come xmas!

And we normaly get money from dans mum so i can buy bew clothes! 

Name: lynne | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:36 PM
Well just a flying vist for now,i will be back later though,i have to go to the shops! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:37 PM
Well then there ya go,you have a great incentive! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 12:37 PM
See ya later! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us