Hello, guest
|
Name: sezbi
[ Original Post ]
Name: sezbi • Date: 04/18/2007 18:39:36

Name: Lizzi • Date: 04/18/2007 18:36:21

Yes I wondered why a "chef" would care about MY chilli recipe or anyone's for that mattter?LOL

Whats that susposed to mean?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 10:50 PM
Maybe if you stopped and thought for a second..read WHY i wanted the reciepe?

We dont have it in Australia...no restarunt i know around here has cooked it.

Maybe thats why this "chef" wanted your reciepe.. Are you NOW debating if i'm a chef or not?

Seems that way by your comment 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 10:54 PM
I just thought someone who was a chef wouldn't need any help from anyone on recipes or ideas for cooking. I figured you probably already learned everything you needed to know and probably knew tons more about cooking than the rest of us because of the chef classes you took to become one. I just forund it odd that a "chef" would care anything about a chilli recipe I had. I didn't know you didn't have chilli in Austrailia,sorry. 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 10:58 PM
Well thats kind of naive to think that because i'm a chef i know everything there is about cooking?

Ive only been doing it for about 8 years. That does not make me a expert what so ever..i know chefs that have been in the buisness for 30 years..and I, ME personally taught them things.

All chefs learn differnt things with differnt employment oppertunities. There are literally hundreds of differnt cuisines..thousands of reciepes and MILLIONS of differnt ways to do something

I knew the BASIC ingredients to chilli..i mean come on duh! but i wanted someone's home made reciepe like i had in america.

I stated this in the post i asked you..i said we dont have chilli in australia..and i want someones homemade reciepe like the stuff i had in the states..........

AND if you havent noticed ive given ALOT of people on here reciepes and food ideas...guess you missed those posts hmm?

Dont doubt i am what i say i am..i dont have to lie about my life. And again i have everything to back up what i say. i have NO NEED TO LIE!!!! 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 10:59 PM
but excuse me i will refrain from asking others opions , ideas and reciepes for cooking..as it might put some doubt into a simple minded person 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:03 PM
my friend is a chef and she still looks online for recipes, you learn cooking techniques in chef school not every recipe in the world 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:06 PM
thankyou! someone with common sense..ffs i couldnt believe my eyes when i read what lizzi put.

My apprienceship was 3 years long. I had to attend schooling for that..we didnt learn "reciepes" we learnt basic skills, how to use a knife, how to take care of your equiptment, how to make basic base sauces, how to cook a steak..Lol

You learn all your reciepes from the places you have worked at. Just because im qualified doesnt mean automatically every reciepe in the world pops into my head!!! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:15 PM
Really Sarah? I always thought you were Miss Perfectionist for some reason,hmm........... 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:39 PM
hey lizzi up until NOW ive been ignoring your stupid comments but if you want to continue i will chew you to peices AGAIN..do you want that??

what happened to the lizzi who "didnt like fighting, let it drop" do you see me fighting here? Nope..all i see is you being a dumbass as per usual 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:40 PM
ha ha ha, 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:40 PM
ha 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:41 PM
haaa 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:41 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:44 PM
we all know your a hypocrite lizzi......but come on!

Name: Lizzi • Date: 04/18/2007 18:21:14

Sarah it isn't o.k. for ANYONE to do it but someone must be the bigger person and let it fall away. Why not you? =
Name: Lizzi • Date: 04/18/2007 18:23:03

Everytime you make a new post about it or respond to theirs,it carries it on. Is it really worth it? 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:45 PM
lol HIPPO - crit 

Name: sezbi | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:46 PM
ohhhhhh BURN! lmmfao 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us