Hello, guest
|
Name: Tamekia KIlkenny
[ Original Post ]
hi if there is any one from QLD let me know i need to make friends around my area... so i have some friends to hang out with all my friends pretty much told me to get fuck that they dont want to talk to me coz i had a baby at 18........
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Pasha | Date: Jun 15th, 2006 1:44 PM
I would gladely hang out with you Tamekia! But I'm a bit far from you.. I'm in Canada. Our daughters are close in age, mine just turned 3 months on June 9th. I think that if your friends let you down like that it's because they were not your real friends... I find real friends are there throught thick and thin. When I got pregnant I had kind of like a reality check and got rid of all my friends (which were all fake) neway... don't wanna bore you with my stories but if you wanna chat I'd be glad too! :-) 

Name: Tamekia KIlkenny | Date: Jun 15th, 2006 1:53 PM
hey thank you.... that sucks you live heaps far away... i figgered that my old friends just wanted what i had... but any way i would be happy to listen to your stories any time..... thanx for the reply 

Name: Pasha | Date: Jun 15th, 2006 3:54 PM
I agree with you... They were probably jalous and I find that jalousy is the worst enemy you can have!!!! How did your bf react when he learned you were pregnant?? Mine left me at first cause I wouldn't get an abortion, well guess who came runnin back few days later... To this day I haven't forgiven nor fogotten him for what he did... I thought my whole world was fallin apart 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us