Hello, guest
|
Name: Abby_Normal
[ Original Post ]
Is there a place on here where mom's can talk or vent about something other than their kids?
I feel mom's are more than just a mother. We are people too and have other things going on in our lives.
Also just because some of us are stay at home mom's doesn't mean we want to be bombarded with work from home opportunities.
I crave adult human interaction most days. I hear Spongebob and Dora all day long. I make little drinks and little sandwiches. I play hotwheels and play pretend all day. Is there anywhere to talk to other mom's (or stay at home dad's. I don't discriminate) about anything else?
I love my kids dearly...but can use a break every now and then.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: BabsHoney | Date: May 7th, 2011 7:24 AM
Oh my goodness that is why I am here! I am a new stay at home mom and I am trying to find a forum BEFORE I go crazy. :) 

Name: Abby_Normal | Date: May 18th, 2011 2:19 PM
I hope you have better luck than me. I have yet to find one that is active or where they don't shun you for being a new member. I get tired of cliques. This isn't high school. I have tried posting on here and flat out feel like I am being passed over. If you find a good forum let me know :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us