Hello, guest
|
Name: ESM
[ Original Post ]
I just heard that my son's 7 year old friend already masturbates. Does anyone know if this is normal? Do children this young even produce semen?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: tara | Date: Mar 31st, 2006 8:10 PM
yes they can my little sister i guess started at that age. they get to touching themselves and i guess they just think it feels good. i dont think they know they are "masturbating" though 

Name: Irene | Date: May 25th, 2006 11:45 AM
Thats scary!
cause i have son whos 7, the thought makes me freak 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 25th, 2006 5:50 PM
I discovered my son doing it on the couch early one weekend morning when he was almost 12. It grosssed me out and sent me into shock all at once. I scared him ,he scared me! So once I could breathe normally and he had composed himself,I took that opportunity to have (the talk) and told him that there was nothing wrong with what he was doing and that it was a natural thing and all kids at some point will do it so it was nothing to be ashamed of but that a more appropriate place would be in the privacy of his own bedroom ,NOT on our livingroom couch! 

Name: a_little_country_04 | Date: May 28th, 2006 4:22 AM
my little brother i wouldnt say produced any semen i mean at 5 he was (sorry guys) rubbing himself alot and playing with himself and i dont think he knew what it was till he was about 7 or 8..kids in school talk even that young they do talk about it. 

Name: soontobe6 | Date: May 31st, 2006 8:25 PM
all little boys and girls touch themselves it is normal 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us