Hello, guest
|
Name: babey_g_311
[ Original Post ]
Hi, Im about 19 weeks pregnant im due Feb 7th, My husbands family lives out in Washington (state) and next summer we plan on going out there(with our 6 month old when its born) well my question is what do you do for babies in the mountains, I know when I traveled out there last summer my ears were popping constantly and if they didnt pop they hurt really bad and im worried my baby will be in pain because he/she wont know how to pop their ears and Im wondering what people do, im sure im not the first mom to bring my baby through the mountains....thanks for any advice..
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Sep 24th, 2006 11:20 PM
Thats a good question for the babys doctor. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Sep 25th, 2006 3:00 AM
When I took my daughter on a plane when she was a baby, I was told by her Doctor to give her a bottle, and a soother to help with ear popping.
We have never had any problems with ear popping in the mountains though. We live in B.C so we frequently drive through the mountains, and have not had any troubles, this could be because we ar e accustomed though. 

Name: Keira | Date: Oct 7th, 2006 9:15 PM
You can go to you GP and get special drops for babies under one. They're brilliant I use them in planes all the time! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us