Hello, guest
|
Name: expectingmama123
[ Original Post ]
Well i'm 31 weeks pregnant...i work at Wal-mart...i'm a sales associate and i'm constantly on my feet all day long. My doctor tells me that i can work up intill i feel like it. I mean i want to work but i dont think i can be on the floor anymore...i mean i feel like i'm about to die after a days of work. Bending over running from one place to another is just really stressful on my body and on my mind, am i supposed to feel like this or is somethig the matter with me??
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Aug 25th, 2006 10:44 PM
Pregnancy affects each woman differently I think so I think it's perfectly understandable for you to feel this way. Maybe you could cut back on your hours and only do short shifts a couple days a week or something if you still want to keep working some. 

Name: www.really-rich.com | Date: Sep 11th, 2006 2:35 PM
Dear expectingmama123 have you read the book
Simple secrets to make you rich they dont want you to know?
Its a fantastic read and will stop you having to work in Walmart within the week, get yourself a copy at
www.really-rich.com and good luck with the baby 

Name: laurac | Date: Jan 1st, 2007 9:17 PM
thats exactly how i felt when i was working at timhortons, i left at seven months pregnant because i just could'nt do it anymore, i couldn't even put my shoes on towards the end my feet were so swollen. do you have the option of taking early leave? 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 7:10 PM
No you are ment to feel like this!
Have a word with your boss and see if he can lightner your work load a bit! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us