Hello, guest
Name: Irene
[ Original Post ]
I felt sick reading this & I sware I will not take my Boys to another Ball pit again!!

McDonalds, Ikea, Go Banannas, Discovery Zone... All places with ball
pits! in the children's play area. One of my sons lost his watch, and
was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find his watch.
Instead, we found vomit, food, faeces, and other stuff I do not want to

I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the ball pit is
only cleaned out once a month.

I have doubts that it is even done that often. My kids will never play
in another ball pit. Some of you might not be parents, but you may have
nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or friends with children.

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer.
On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son Kevin to McDonald's for his 3rd
birthday. After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball
When he started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed
to the back of his pull-up and simply said "Mummy, it hurts." I couldn't
find anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got
home, and it was at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock.
Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter
under the welt.

I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon he
started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head.
From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that night. It
turned out that the welt on his Buttock was the tip of a hypodermic
needle that had broken off inside. The autopsy revealed that Kevin had
died from a heroine overdose. The next week, The police removed the
balls from the ball pit. There was rotten food, several hypodermic
needles: some full, some used; knives, half-eaten lollies, nappies,
faeces, and the stench of urine. (You can find the article on Kevin
Archer in the October 10,1999 issue of the Midland Chronicle.) Don't
think it's just McDonald's either. A little boy had been playing in a
ball pit @ a Hungry Jacks & started complaining of his legs hurting. He
later died too. He was found to have snake bites all over his legs &
buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a
copperhead's nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous bites from a
very poisonous snake.

Repost this if it scares the crap out of you!! Repost this if you care
about kids!! Please forward this to all loving mothers, fathers and
anyone who loves and cares for children!! What has this world come to??
If a child is not safe in a child's play area then where?? ??
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us