Hello, guest
|
Name: Lisa
[ Original Post ]
Hi there, I wanted to get some advice from someone other than my doctor. My last Menstrual period was December 3, 2007 and I took a pregnancy test on January 5, 2008 and it is positive. I started having some light spotting January 6th in the evening and called my doctor the next day. She sent me in for a series of a week and a half of every other day HCG hormone blood tests. The test results were great with the number doubling every time we got the results back. Monday January 21, 2008 she sent me for a vaginal ultrasound. By this time I would be shy of almost 8 weeks along. When the ultrasound technician was quite I thought oh no something is wrong. I asked her and she said there is no baby. You could see the milk sac but no baby. I am so scared I had a miscarriage. The doctor called me later that day and told me, my sac was only measuring at 5 weeks along and that at 5 weeks you cannot see a baby on an ultrasound. I understand if that is the case but I know for sure my LMP was December 3, 2007. They then told me that maybe my conception date was not 2 weeks after my period so that is why I am not as far along as I thought. Did I have a miscarriage and they are just not telling me? Its going to drive me crazy waiting 2 weeks to have another ultrasound................HELP
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us