Hello, guest
|
Name: kbabykadensmommyk
[ Original Post ]
Hi yall. my name is heather and i was on this site My WHOLE pregnancy. my son is one now & im back =). (but not pregnant again if thats what it sounded like lol) ANYHOW, I have a problem. I go to school M,W, & Fridays and my normal babysitter...(which is related) is going out of town. I go to school @ nite and it seems IMPOSSIBLE to find a daycare open till 9! i wanted to try a private babysitter but it scares me AND my husband to death to leave our son with someone we dont know. My husband works @ nite 6-6 usually for the railroad and thinks he needs every hour that day to sleep! the thing with school is i take one class at 11:45 am and the rest @ 5 @ nite till 9. He doesnt seem to understand that he can give up 2 hours of sleep when i go to school in the morning and have one of my girlfriends watch the baby @ nite!!! but he doesnt really know my friends...i would never leave my son with someone i didnt trust though! how can i convince him to let my friend watch our son and he can give up 2 hours of sleep????????? this is so complicated!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us