Hello, guest
Name: shalz20
[ Original Post ]
i am 21yrs old and am looking to do some extra babysitting. I have 2 years experience babysitting.
I can start babysitting anytime in the evenings from 8pm and from 20 August i can babysit full time.
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 24th, 2007 5:54 PM
i certainly wouldnt employ a stranger from the internet. Pay a stranger to stay alone with my daughters...hmm....strange logic..post a postit in your newsagents. 

Name: 1234mommy5678 | Date: May 28th, 2007 3:54 PM
you should post on creigslist or in your towns paper not on here. 

Name: dianne | Date: May 28th, 2007 9:00 PM
no one is going to let a stranger from the internet babysit there kids,i agree with the other two ladys put a add in your local paper or ask family and friends... 

Name: jo | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 7:35 PM
dont you need to be ofstead registered to do full time childminding, i no here in england you do. ask freind of freinds, local people not strangers that could and posibly do live miles away! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us