Hello, guest
|
Name: jade
[ Original Post ]
when i leave for work, i feel my children are often mistreated. our son did'nt want to go to sleep the other night, and his dad whipped him. he also left bruises. what should i do, he does not treat his son from his previous marriage like this. only our children and my daughter.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: atomicsnowflake | Date: May 11th, 2007 10:08 PM
Look forward to Social Services paying you a visit and taking your kids from you. They'll adopt them out and with a bit of luck you'll never see them again.

You're a useless excuse for a mother to stand by and watch this happen. If my husband beat my kids, I'd remove his testicles with a rusty fork.

Here's to your kids being taken from you hunny. Can't happen soon enough in my opinion. 

Name: question | Date: May 13th, 2007 8:01 PM
Call the police yourself and take the children down for the bruises to be photographed and get away from that lame excuse of a man! 

Name: howcouldyou | Date: May 14th, 2007 2:06 AM
if you dont know what you should have done you are one sick woman...cause your gut instinct should have had a reaction..... 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 16th, 2007 6:58 PM
Gee lady maybe you will DO something when his dad causes a broken bone or worse eh? STUPID!!!!! 

Name: Laura24 | Date: May 16th, 2007 8:05 PM
atomicsnowflake is right, your kids should be took away, if i even suspected somthing like that was going on id kill the man, nobody would hurt my kids, i cant see how you dont feel the same.!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: jo | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 7:40 PM
you know there being mistreated. you say you saw the dad whip your son, well once is enough, how can you let anybody touch your children your jst as bad as he is, if you really care about your kids put them first and call social servises they will put your childs health first, because obviously you cant! 

Name: melinda | Date: Sep 13th, 2009 2:08 AM
im a grandparent who has seen the children 4 and 6 show signs of physical and sexual abuse. we have went to d.s.s. sheriff office,s.b.i. ,district attorney, wrote dr.phil.,sen.snow, phil haire,and others the accused is related to the sheriff and thats what we think is the problem. any one have any advise for my grandsons??? 

Name: melinda | Date: Sep 13th, 2009 2:11 AM
the accused is the father and he has primary custudy 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us