Hello, guest
|
Name: JustifiedAnger
[ Original Post ]
IS A LIE invented by teachers whos childish egos are hurt because certain kids dont like their subjects.........every school gets 500 dollars for every child the school has put on ritalon and ritalin causes LOBOTOMIES, ask a chemist.........(not associated with the FDA and pharm companies of course) children with tyrannical parents get the bs condition add and toxic food additves cause the symptons-the ADD label is just another form of child abuse
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: momnh | Date: Dec 17th, 2007 7:10 PM
hi i ahve a child that has adhd.and iam woundering if anyone out there.has any advise on getting teens up that have adhd.
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: anne marie | Date: Dec 17th, 2007 9:03 PM
I really need help i have a four year old son who is just so destructive at the moment he want sit for long rushes about the house he breaks things he has so much energy i cant keep up with him i took him to the doctors to get hime checked for adhd but they said he didnt have it just active theres active and hyper he goes to a childminder and she has seen his behaviour and says she thinks thats what he has got she doesnt want to take him because of his behaviour. He also seems to want to jump off fire poles at play parks, jumps off trampolines, climbs up his set of draws in his cupboard, ruins his toys broken two of his computers i am at my witts end and really need help just dont know what to do could anyone please help me?? 

Name: KathyK | Date: Dec 17th, 2007 10:03 PM
Anne Marie,
I have a 6 year old son with O.D.D. and he was diagnosed at 4. I knew then that something was wrong with him and got him checked out. If you took him to the doctor and don't feel like he is listening to you, then I would take him somewhere else. You need to make someone listen to you and believe you when you say something is wrong. You are the one who knows your son the best and if your gutt says something is going on then you need to fight for him to get him the help he needs. Everything you said about your son is my son, he is very destructive, he hits me and his sister, and throws things and has tantrums when he doesn't get his way. He breaks things as well and has so much energy that at the end of the day I am exhausted. I understand how you feel completely and if you need someone to talk to let me know. I am here for you and it helps to know that someone else is going through the same thing. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us