Hello, guest
|
Name: tbrown
[ Original Post ]
I need your help in research I am doing about 4 year olds. Please help me if you can I am about to lose my mind. Here is the situation I have a problem that I need to get a majority answer to so that I can prove that this is or is not normal for the situation.

1. Your 4 year old is questioned 16 days after an incident occurs. Do you honestly think that the child remembers all details of the event?

2. If a 4 year old has ADHD do you believe that they know the difference between reality and fiction.

3. Do you believe that a 4 year old has a tendancey to make up stories?

4. Do you think that if a 4 year old hears something from their parents enough that they will repeat and believe what they have heard?

5. When the parent themselves says that a child makes up stories how do you pick out what is true and what is not?

6. If a 4 year old can look you in the eye and lie to you and you know he is lying because you witnessed what you are asking him about how do you know when he is telling you the truth?

7. If your child is on (or had been on) medication for ADHD do you have a problem with them not wanting to sleep at night? What medication causes this problem?

8. Do you have problems with your 4 year old or your ADHD child being the nicest, sweetest child one minute and then the child of the devils spawn the next?

9. What causes an ADHD child or 4 year old to be combative or violent?

10. What causes an ADHD child OR 4 year old to become obsessed with breasts and butts? (PARENT SAY IT IS BECAUSE OF HIS DIAGNOSIS I DON'T THINK SO)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us