Hello, guest
|
Name: annie7224
[ Original Post ]
How about doing your self a favor and letting some of the couples on the adoption site raise your babies. Most of them are married, educated, financially secure and have great resources. They will encourage contact with your babies you guys are so young and have your whole life in front of you College, Careers, Travel, really think about it you weren't planning on getting pregnant so let some of these couples complete their families its a real win win situation. Check it out @ You have Options. TAke advantage of them. Just a thought
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: annie7224 | Date: Nov 13th, 2007 6:50 PM
bump 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Nov 18th, 2007 10:34 PM
anyone 

Name: mummycharmzy | Date: Jan 9th, 2008 4:55 AM
I think this is disgusting. I was a teen parent and I am more than capable of raising my own children thank you very much.
I may not have planned to have my first but I sure as hell don't regret it, he gave my life meaning and is one of the best things (with my other kids) that has ever happened to me! 

Name: kats14u | Date: Jan 9th, 2008 2:41 PM
Im sorry but i think that first comment was really in bad taste.

i was 18 when i had my first child and yes i was married and no she was not planned but hey thats life.

If you think that is the kind of "favour" a parent to be needs then you have the wrong idea. These girls need to be congradulated and praised for making the hard decision to bring their child into this world and raise them appropriately. The decision to abort or adopt ( and that is a very, very hard decision )is a lot easier to make than the decision to go ahead with the pregnancy.
You are very naive if you think that the adopted parents will encourage contact with the birth mother.
What stands in the way of teenage mums going to college, having careers, travel etc. in your own words they have their whole lifes ahead of them.
As i said i had my eldest when i was 18. I went to college, then university and am now a qualified midwife. I only work part time as the rest of the time i am trying to set up my own business.
Please give these young mums and mums to be praise for making a hard decision.Nobody has ever said that a mistake cant be a good thing 

Name: cjsims | Date: Jan 21st, 2008 2:54 AM
Well, the parents I chose for my baby DIDN"T want to adopt a baby if the mom and or dad didn't agree with open adoption, and no, the decision to put the baby up for adoption was MUCH MUCH harder than raising her on my own. i know, cause I DID keep her for 7 weeks, and knew there was no way I could keep doing it at the point in life that I was at. It was when she was 4 weeks old that I started thinking about it. I loved her more than anything, and still do, and that is why I made the decision I did.
There was no way I could begin raising a baby at that time in my life, and it took the first 7 weeks for me to realize this. 

Name: em | Date: Feb 15th, 2008 10:14 AM
i am pregnant for the second time, i would not EVER put any of my kids up for adoption! they are the best thing that has ever happened to me! i understand that many poeple want to adopt but why r u trying to convince US to put OUR kids up 4 adoption?! and also if i was going to put a baby up for adoption ID DO IT PROPERLY NOT OVER THE INTERNET! 4 all i kno they could b pedos im giving my baby to! ur comment annie, THIS IS 4 TEENS WANTING SUPPORT IN K E E P I N G THE BABY very poor taste annie 

Name: briseis | Date: Feb 15th, 2008 1:37 PM
Don't allow desperate people like Annie get to you. Babies belong with their natural mothers if possible. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us