Hello, guest
|
Name: tracyandterri
[ Original Post ]
I am seven month pregnant and i lost my boyfriend who promised to get married to me if i kept the pregnancy.i have been thinking and i come to a conclusion that i must give the baby up.The doctor says its a boy.please advice me if you are not ready to adopt.([email protected])
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nanayah1 | Date: Jun 20th, 2010 11:03 PM
i dont think you should do that
keep your babay girl you never no why god sent you thAT GREAT GIFT IF YOU NEED TO TALK EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
hope to hear from you i wise you all the best 

Name: AngelGuardians | Date: Jun 22nd, 2010 1:39 AM
First off. I am for prolife. This is a baby with or without a boyfriend. Second, do you still want the baby at all even without him in your life? If the answer is no, then that is gonna be one tough reality to face once the baby is born. Just my point of view, don't look at the baby once he is born, he will melt your heart and you won't be able to let go at all then. If you want a child deep in your heart, then go full speed ahead. Your friends and family will support you regardless of what the initial response will be. This little man WILL change your life. Mine did the minute I saw him, in fact both of my children did. My son started out just fine, then started changing. He is now diagnosed with autism. My daughter was born with downs syndrome but we knew it already and went full speed ahead. We don't know where we would be in our marriage without our special little angels. It's easy for those who don't have kids to say go and abort, but those who have them will support you when you need someone. May the lord be with you in your prayers and watch over you and your special little man. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us