Hello, guest
|
Name: HappyEndings07
[ Original Post ]
I am breastfeeding, i have heard that my baby will not over eat while I breastfeed but once i put the milk in a bottle he might/will I have just fed him a bottle but he still bobbles his head around only an hour later feed him or am i stuffing him????
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: HappyEndings07 | Date: May 6th, 2007 6:29 AM
well I hope I did not make a mistake but i fed him anyway and he fell asleep I just don't want to make his tummy ache from to much milk. and it was to late to call the lactation nurse. 

Name: mamal | Date: May 6th, 2007 12:53 PM
You did GREAT!! Follow your little one's ques. If he seems hungry go ahead and feed him. Like you said with breastfeeding he gets the perfect amount no need to worry but the downside is you never truly know what the amount is that baby drinks. So following his ques like you did is perfect because, who knows, when he breastfeeds he may eat more than you have in the bottle. You did a GREAT job following your instinct. Big high five! Way to go mama! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: May 8th, 2007 10:24 PM
My son used to feed every hour when he was a newborn.. Give him what he wants when he wants... Good job. The more you feed him the more milk you will make and the more milk you make the more there will be when he IS hungry. Therefore, the feedings will space out... Never heard of a baby over eating. Breast milk is perfect food and cannot harm him.. Follow your gut. You're doing a good job. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us