Hello, guest
|
Name: Allyson
[ Original Post ]
im almost 7 months pregnant and i am going to breastfeed i was just wondering if breast milk stains lik formula does? also when changing the baby from breast to bottle what bottles so you guyes recomend?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: melissa | Date: Mar 26th, 2006 7:19 PM
one of the best things about breastmilk is that i doesn't stain at all. and becase babies don't get hardly any air when nursing they don't spit up very much. if u wash the clothes that have breastmilk on them right away then u don't even have to spray them with shout(or whatever u use). Also another cool thing is the baby's dirty diapers don't smell bad at all compared to fomula babies. at least until they start on solid food. i use the bottles and nipples that came with my breast pump. the nipples that come with look more like my nipples. but i also have used playtex nursing system. they come with these bags so the air gets squished out just like your breast does. hope all this helps. 

Name: 3 time nursing mom | Date: Mar 27th, 2006 9:09 AM
I've never noticed stains from breastmilk, and I'm pretty picky about stains. lol 

Name: cheryl | Date: Mar 27th, 2006 1:59 PM
when given a bottle i use Avent bottles. With these My baby has never had a hard time switching from breast to bottle. 

Name: Allyson | Date: Mar 28th, 2006 2:24 AM
thanx everyone!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us