Hello, guest
|
Name: sunshine3317
[ Original Post ]
I am engaged to a man who is remaining friends with his ex-wife because of his 8 year old son. While I understand this I am hurt because he goes to another state to visit his son and spends time at his sons house with the ex-wife. I am not allowed to go to see him because I am not allowed on the property that his son lives at even though his name is on the mortgage still. Also she enrolls him in a million different sports which means he never gets to come where we live. Am I wrong for feeling hurt and jealous over this?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ann | Date: Sep 29th, 2008 4:56 PM
My first question is how long have you been with this man? Second question are you sure he is divorced (sorry I had to ask ppl do lie) I have never heard that a kid cannot go to the other parents. If the divorce is fresh than it might be best for his child not to be around him with another woman. It does not mean he loves her or he is hiding you from him....why can't you go with him and stay in a hotel together or in another room and go to one of the sporting events with him. IF you are the reason he got a divorce of course his ex wife probably will not be happy your around but in time she will have to deal with it. 

Name: sunshine3317 | Date: Sep 29th, 2008 9:46 PM
We have been together now for over two years but we dated 22 years ago as well. I do know that he is divorced because I saw the paperwork. He has been divorced for almost two years now. I was not the reason for the break up of the marriage thank God for that. I have spent time with his son on many occasions when he was visiting his dad here but she has now made that impossible. She calls here at least twice a week for stupid reasons that don't even relate to their son and that bugs me as well. He tells me that he is keeping the peace with her because they are friends and that is fine but I think a line needs to be drawn somewhere and pretty soon. When ever I bring anything up to him he gets defensive and talks about my "friendship" with my ex and compares everything to that. My ex and I talk because our daughter lives with him and our son lives with me. I also have to see my ex at work because he does alot of business where I work. The difference is my ex does everything to include my fiance in different things. I don't know maybe I am just being to touchy about it all. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us