Hello, guest
|
Name: cyrano
[ Original Post ]
Hi,
I'm new here+I don't know where to start.
I'm having marital problems and I don't know who to turn to and pour my heart out.
Four weeks ago my husband came home after a few drinks and for whatever reason we had a tete a tete and he ended up throwing a wine glass at me. It was thrown with such force that it cut my leg in four places and cut one of my toes and the bruising was so bad it has only just faded. He then told me he was leaving me+my 2 yr old daughter. He was very verbally nasty towards me while I spent the whole time begging for him to come back.
I felt as if my world was falling apart.
He decided after a week that he would try and make a go of things again and is now acting as if nothing has happened. His promise to go to relate has never happened. Yet I am expected to be the good little house wife and not say the wrong thing just incase he blows up again.
Half of me see's this as a warning sign, the other half of me wants this to work.
I'm very lost
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Gary | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 12:53 PM
I can tell you one thing, the abuse will not stop. If he is prone to physical abuse especially while drinking, it will happen again.

There is NO REASON for spousal abuse, physical and/or mental, whichever party. 

Name: mskaitlynn | Date: Jul 11th, 2007 9:38 PM
Look..you need to listen to the half of you that is taking it as a warning. If he was abusing you menally/or phycially before...he's bound to do it again. I say dump him and take your daughter with you. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us