Hello, guest
|
Name: automansgirl
[ Original Post ]
I know many of you will tell me to go get a blood test, which I am going to after Monday, but I was wondering... I am 11 days late, still showing neg on my hpt's, but I have been having lots of cramping (mostly in the evenings) for a week or two. Tonight my uterus feels very tender. Did any of you feel this way when pregnant? It almost feels like I would after weight training, only my uterus is sore, not my abs.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 29th, 2006 12:20 PM
i honestly didnt even feel pregnant, my husband asked if i had gotten my period and i realized i was about a week and a half late, oops? lol i took some hpts, and got negatives but after a few noticed they all had this faint line, i got a blood test and bam, but i dont remember even feeling anything different with myself, at about 6 weeks, i found out at 5, my breasts started hurting, but i didnt feel any stomach aches like that until i was around 11 weeks 

Name: Heather F. | Date: Dec 29th, 2006 1:03 PM
I didn't even think I could get pregnant and was feeling cramps and my breasts were tender. I've had similar PMS symptoms before (although my breasts were really sore) so I was in denial until I started vomiting at 6 weeks. It's so hard to not read too much into things. My son is now 2 years old and now I'm wondering again if I might be pregnant . . .cramping and sore breasts . . . and waiting for either my period or to see the doctor next week. This time I'm much more aware of things earlier on, but can't help wondering if I'm just reading too much into things. I've had negs on my hpts, too. 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 12:26 AM
I am trying to figure out what's wrong with my stomach, I'm going crazy! All I can think is that I'm pregnant. I had a upset stomach for weeks. Then my period came on time but it was super light and not as long as normal. My stomach feels better now,but I've been getting headaches and for the past 5 days my stomach has grown at least 3 inches, I even look pregnant, but i dont know if it's something else. I've taken a couple preg tests but they are all negative, no faint line. what's happening to me?!?!? 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 12:58 AM
Blondiess, Call a Doctor. 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 1:45 AM
blondiess4u I agree with Logan.. Call the doctor. But I think Automansgirl should call the doc too. good luck to the both of you 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 1:56 AM
Some of these things are common sense, I would not even post it here, I would go straight to a doctor or if in pain a hospital 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 5:33 AM
I have been to the doctors 3 times in the past 2 weeks, and they have been no help, they are ignoring what I'm telling them, and just throw meds at me that arn't working!!! 

Name: drod | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 7:23 AM
Hi ladies I am new to this. I am 11 days late and I am usually very punctual with my cycles. I have taken 6 negative prenancy tests and I refuse to buy any more. My husband and I are not using any sort of contraceptive, it's more like the "pull out" method. I have scheduled and appt. with my doctor but I have to wait another week! I just wanted some advice. I have been urinating frequently and have gained at least 5 lbs in the past month. No other symtoms though. Thanx ! 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 7:37 AM
Welcome drod! I'm pretty new at this too! Wish I could give you some info, but it sounds like you are in the same boat as me. I'm going to the doc next week to find out what's going on. My hubby and I are ttc, but it doesn't sound like you are. Don't know if you want to be preg, but if you are.... congrats! I guess we'll both find out next week! 

Name: drod | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 7:45 AM
hey girlie! Wait what's ttc? Sorry I don't know what that is? haha Well it would be my first pregnancy and I am mostly nervous, but will be very excited if I am! Just anxious and worried and just simply want an answer. Thanks for responding love. 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 7:52 AM
ttc is trying to concieve 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 3:08 PM
Drod, you could be pregnant but not enough HCG is in your body for the test to pick it up. Test again in a week or so, at least that is what experts say. 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 4:28 PM
I dont get how a hpt won't pick up a your hcg if your pregnant because it says it's 99% accurate, but I've heard of alot of stories of women finding out thery're are pregnant through a blood test. Why would some women have more hcg than others? so weird! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 4:34 PM
the accuracy of the test has nothing to do with your hcg, if your body isnt producing enough hcg, which is usually increased with how far you are, then its not going to tell you you're pregnant, b.c the tests are designed to pick up a certain amount before reading positive. 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 8:54 PM
thanks fo the info coartney! so even if your body has a little bit of hcg, it still may not show as pregnant until your further along and have more hcg? I was at the gym today and as I was walking out i saw my doctor walking in (my obgyn) I can't believe I didn't say anything to him since that is who i need to go see on tuesday to figure out whas going on. 

Name: drod | Date: Jan 2nd, 2007 12:14 AM
No signs of a period yet, so I have decided to wait another week before I retest. Thanks for the advice girls. 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Jan 2nd, 2007 3:07 AM
Drod, I know the feeling of wanting an answer!!! when's your doctor's appointment? I am hoping to get an appointment for tomorrow. Wish the best! 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Jan 2nd, 2007 3:10 AM
Still no signs of AF! Going to the doctor this week. I heard someone say that they knew someone who was unable to find out they were pregnant for 2 months! I think I would go crazy! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 2nd, 2007 3:11 AM
hey meghan what day are you going? 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Jan 2nd, 2007 3:13 AM
They said they are going to try to get me in on Thursday. They didn't exactly have an opening, but I was pretty persistent about getting in 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 2nd, 2007 3:16 AM
well hopefully thursday you get good news. 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Jan 2nd, 2007 3:18 AM
Thanks Nikki! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us