Hello, guest
|
Name: Silva
[ Original Post ]
I had quite bad sinus infection and had to take antibiotics for 7 days 3 times a day. I am now very worried for the consequences it had/has to my baby. I would love to hear any experiences from anyone who was sick or had to take antibiotics during their pregnancy. Thank you so much!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Nov 21st, 2008 8:50 PM
I didnt have any when i was pregnant, but i was on some last week, and i was on it for 10 days 3 times a day... Now i have a Yeast infection!
I dont think it will affect your baby, but im not 100% sure!! but you will most likely get a yeast infection so i would call your dr to have it on hand so you can catch it early 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Nov 22nd, 2008 12:07 AM
I was on antibiotics while breastfeeding, but it had to be a particular antibiotic. I'm sure there are pregnancy safe antibiotics you can use; ask your doctor if the one you were on was pregnancy safe. 

Name: red87 | Date: Nov 22nd, 2008 2:22 PM
I was on amoxicillan when I was around 10 weeks. The nurse at the hopital and my doctor both said they were absolutly fine to take when pregnant...I even asked the pharmasist and she said they were fine as well. Ask around if youre not sure - your doctor, pharmasisit . But I took them ans my 4 month old daughter is totally healthy! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us