Hello, guest
|
Name: red87
[ Original Post ]
Hello ladies, I was just wondering...

I have never had a problem with pimples (i hate that word it sounds so gross lol) or acne ever! I usually got 1 MAYBE 2 around my period but now, i guess becaue im pregnant I am getting quite a few of them...there are like 5 on my face right now I HATE IT. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Also, sorry if this is TMI but...

I really liked my bootie lol I always thought it was a perfect size a little big but bo too big! But the other day I noticed little tiny stretch marks starting to appear!! I was shocked, kinda sad lol I always heard that pregnant ladies' loose theyre butts not see them grow!! I havent even got stretch marks on my stomach yet (im 23 weeks) I guess cuz my stomach isnt really tight so I have some room to grow but I was not expecting stretch marks on my bootie! I hate it!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 6:17 PM
I had preggo acne from about 20 weeks....have only now got rid of it. See your dr....they may be able to prescribe something. Nothing worked for me...until after i'd had her when they put me on roaccutane...

The roaccutane nearly killed me, I was in hospital with it and it was indredibly powerful...however now, finally 3 months on my skin is clear, but scarred so have to wear make-up 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 6:18 PM
also....I didnt get stretchmarks really on my tummy in either pregnancy....

I got them on hips, boobs and on my bottom lol 

Name: fuge_chick | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 6:35 PM
ugh...i have stretchmarks NOW from the weight Ive gained/lost my whole life. So now I hate to see what i'll look like after this baby comes 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 6:41 PM
With my first pregnancy I had perfect skin, I could go without makeup because my skin was so great, so I was quite shocked this time around when my face started breaking out, not only that but my complexion is just awful, my skin looks awful with or without makeup. I have stretch marks on my stomach and breasts, I got so swollen from head to toe with my first that I didn't think it would be possible to get anymore stretch marks this time, but I was wrong, my stomach is like a neverending maze. 

Name: briseis | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 6:53 PM
I didn't get any acne during pregnancy ... but I hear that it is common. 

Name: briseis | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 6:54 PM
Ah fueg chick you never know. I didn't get a single stretch mark, even though my baby was 8lb3oz at birth! 

Name: LindsayK | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 7:14 PM
I first suspected I was pregnant this time around BECAUSE of my terrible acne breakout! It was so bad with my first, that I immediately thought I might me pregnant when it happened this time. I was right. I have them terribly on my face, chest and back, it's gross. My stomache is so full of stretch marks from my first that I don't think I'll even bother with the cocoa butter lotion this time, unless I get itchy. I also have them on my sides, boobs, butt. 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 7:42 PM
lol i NEVER used to get pimples.. UNTIL i fell pregnant.. i had my daughter 8 months ago and i STILL have terrible pimples on my chin !!! Its drives me nuuuuuuuuuuuts!!

Also during my pregnancy i only got stretchmarks on my tummy and Hooha LOL But AFTER i had izzy... BOOOOOOOOOM i got them everywhere !!! ii think its hard to come to terms that i cant eat whatever i want anymore =( 

Name: red87 | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 9:49 PM
Ya I have faded stretch marks on my boobs and hips from when I was a kid and i grew all of a sudden lol. I dont think my boobs have gotten any bigger, theres no new stretch marks there but these ones on my tushy are driving me nuts! It kinda surprises me because for the past 2 years probably, out of habit I always put cream on my legs and butt after i get out of the shower, its not cocoa butter or anything, but I hear any cream will lessen stretch marks?

Oh well It will all be worth it! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us