Hello, guest
|
Name: LindsayK
[ Original Post ]
I'm having a super hard time thinking of a girl's name that I love. If it's a boy we've got it all covered, but I need a girl's name! I really like Maya, but hubby doesn't. He like Joscelyn, which I thought up also, but now am not as crazy about it. Today I thought Paisley sounds really nice, but he'll probably hate it too. The trouble is I don't want anything popular, but not too wild either. Plus it has to go with Gabriella. And our last name starts with a K, so nothing for a first name that starts with a k or hard c would work either. Any suggestions, or votes on Maya, Paisley or Joscelyn?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:26 PM
destiny danielle
gracie
paisley raine
mckinley
makenne
nacona
cooper 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:26 PM
makenna^ 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:27 PM
I had the same problem with girls names lol... My daughters dad would NOT agree on anything.. in the end i said " its Isabelle and thats that !!! "

I loved the name Maya and was considering that..
I also loved Eva, Olivia, and was also considering Savannah.. 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:28 PM
uhhh Too many people are called Destiny lol, Personally i think that name is rediculous :P 

Name: playmatex3x | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:34 PM
my daughter name is Hallie Chantal. but i LOVE the name Skyler Shae. i cant have a baby named Skyler because my boyfriend's family has like 3 of them! lol
i love the name paisley.. its soo pretty.
my uncle had a baby, her name was Peyton Elizabeth.. but she died when she was 5 weeks old because she had spina bifida. but i love the name!! just giving you some ideas!
oh i was thinking about Trinity too. thats pretty 

Name: AimeeLynne | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:43 PM
Myself, I am in the exact same boat! If it is a boy, we've got it covered too...girls on the other hand...wow what a selection!

Maya is a pretty name, what about Ava? I think having both girls name end in "a" would be sweet. What about Alyssa? It is my niece's name, and at first when I heard it was her name, I was like "ugh" but it is a very feminine and pretty name and it totally suits her, she is VERY feminine (she is 4 but going on 14).
Victoria is nice, not too common but very strong and feminine at the same time...just a few suggestions...

Myself, if it is a girl, I am leaning toward Izabella Claire (after my great grandmother) I am sure I will change my mind 10 times before I give birth if it is a girl, at least the first name anyway.

It is such a hard choice, and sometimes I think I put too much thought into it...plus the fact that I am the last person on each side to have a child, choices of not duplicating a name is hard too, especially when good ones are taken. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:46 PM
Emilee was gonna be either
gracie danielle
or
nacona nadienne
or
emilee elizabeth 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 7:48 PM
my kids all have basic names because thats what my husband liked if it were just my choice they'd all have wayyyyy diff. names 

Name: playmatex3x | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 8:05 PM
my neices name is Serenity Peyton. i love that name. they were going to name her Honesty, but then she would grow up and lie lol. that was their little joke.. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 8:13 PM
I know a girl who was gonna name her daughter sara lee....thank god she didn't........everyone would be like......
NO BODY DOES IT LIKE SARA LEE........

LMFAO 

Name: playmatex3x | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 9:55 PM
i wouldnt name my kid after bread either lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 10:17 PM
i know right 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 10:19 PM
i like rowdy for a boy, it sounds so rough and tough or sterling 

Name: Randi | Date: Mar 17th, 2008 11:17 PM
I had a hard name picking out a girls name this time too.

I like Paisley the best out of your choices. My dogs name is Maya, so I can't imagine a little girl being called that. 

Name: Amburmarie | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 12:08 AM
I love the names allyson raygen and raven 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 12:26 AM
M25...my mom was going to name me Sara Lee, I would have killed her and had my name changed....lol. 

Name: playmatex3x | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 3:41 AM
i like the name chloe. but i know alot of girls that have been naming their daughters that.
another friend of mine named her baby skye marie. thats cute 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 5:10 AM
Joscelyn is one of my Favorite names!! :) 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 5:15 AM
We picked Skyler for our boys name but then we decide on Tyler

Trinity and Serenity are two strippers names at the club LOL

Maya Every one has a dog named maya and i hate it when people name their kids that, a girl at work named her daughter that. and i know 3 dogs with that name lol

sterling is what i want to name my Weimaraner if i ever get one lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 5:16 AM
LOL sara lee has any one seen that ladys cooking show?? lol she is very odd and she always has to make a cocktail with her meals LOL 

Name: LindsayK | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 11:06 AM
Thanks for all the lovely name suggestions everyone! A lot of them are already used up in my family though. Surprisingly enough, I was wrong. When I told my hubby about the name Paisley, he actually said it wasn't bad. So i think that'll be the name for now! Now to think of a middle name...
So far I like Paisley Emmaline and Paisley Raegan. Open to suggestions though. 

Name: Kyra.G | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 1:33 PM
My friend was going to name her daughter Zandree, and I agree its hard to think of a girls name. 

Name: briseis | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 1:50 PM
Eva, Elena, Sorcha ... 

Name: LindsayK | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 3:15 PM
Paisley Elena sounds nice. 

Name: summadaiz | Date: Mar 19th, 2008 1:20 AM
Paisley actually sounds really cute! I never would've thought of that for a name. I love it! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 19th, 2008 1:23 AM
Paisley Rain?? 

Name: LindsayK | Date: Mar 19th, 2008 1:52 PM
Thanks Summadaiz! I never thought of it before either. And I don't know anyone with that name, except Brad Paisley the singer.

Paisley Rain sounds great, but not with my last name unfortuneately 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 20th, 2008 1:31 AM
Name: mother2five • Date: 03/17/2008 15:26:21

destiny danielle
gracie
paisley raine
mckinley
makenne
nacona
cooper 

Name: pjmama | Date: Mar 21st, 2008 12:49 AM
I had the same problem! my fiance's last name starts with a C,
I really wanted to have Kaylee, but that didn't work. We were having a problem with girls name and luckily we just found out it was gonna be a boy!

Maya is a cute name.
Zoe (Zo-Eee)
Mikkeena (mah-keen-uh)
Olivia
Rena
Brooke
Alyssa 

Name: cjsims | Date: Mar 21st, 2008 7:20 PM
I have picked all the names for my children. The little boy we have now, is Isaiah, and the baby I'm pregnant with will be Gabriel for a boy and Moriah Faith for a girl. I am still having trouble deciding middle name for Gabriel, and I like Stephen (my bro's middle name) but hubby doesn't like it cause it reminds him of a drug addict that he works with. But, I've had the upper hand in the baby naming. I managed that by making lists of names that I liked without his knowledge, then we would choose from those lists. HA HA HA. That is how I got first choices. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 21st, 2008 9:26 PM
Gabriel Michael 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us