|
Name: jillw
[ Original Post ]
Where did you go?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:44 PM
im right here damnit LOL .. check out my new myspace pics hahahah they're hilarious 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:52 PM
Ok.....How are you feeling? 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:54 PM
my space is not working for me! It is running very slow 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:56 PM
HAHAHHA it let me on LOL did you change your hair again?? the one month preg with twins pic had me in tears 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:56 PM
Boo Jill.. you GOT to see those pictures.. I bout fell out of my chair! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:57 PM
haha yeh they're lovely LOL karen was seeing them first hand before i posted themhahaa 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:57 PM
She is taking out the trash.. haha.. will be back in a sec. 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:57 PM
NM 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:57 PM
I an good...ready to have this baby but good. are you excited about coming home in a few days? I knwo you going to miss scott like crazy 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 2:59 PM
Anyday now huh Jill 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:00 PM
well I still tec. have 23 days to go LOL I am hoping that i get lucky and she comes sooner! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:03 PM
haha scott holds my stomach every night and my god mickey goes nuts, and scott was like wow that was hard, i was like yeh try having it be YOUR stomach and ribs lol 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:05 PM
OMG... you guys I am about to cry... all that baby in belly talk! Awww man! 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:06 PM
Gary does not like to feel kendra move. he is so odd, but last night when he thought I was sleeping I felt him rubbing my stomach. It was kinda sweet, but then she kicked him and it was all over LOL. She was going nuts last night though adn my stomach was moving everywhere and he was like damn that just looks painful 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:08 PM
no crying woman !!!!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:08 PM
ahaha aww karen, you wanna carry mickey for the rest of it? scott last night when i was on the phone with my mom, i was saying how i really wanted to name him braden scott roe but scott said no, well scott goes we can name the next one that i was liek HAHAHAH next one my ass, the only way we're ever having another kid is if your ass spends 10 months carrying it 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:09 PM
No... but I think I am gonna be a surrogate... lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:10 PM
for whom? 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:11 PM
Just some thoughts! 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:11 PM
Awww how sweet! A lunch date! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:12 PM
i dont think i could carry a kid for someone else, as much as mine drives me insane already i wouldnt give him up for nothing. 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:13 PM
I used to think that I didn't want any more kids, but that I did want the experience of being pregnant and not being 16. I thought about being a surrogate, but after this little girl...I good 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:14 PM
lolol 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:15 PM
hahaha that is how I was with my little bro. It killed me when he finally got a girlfriend and got married. chicks were always afraid of me LOL I thy to be open with jeremiah becuae I wnat him to tell me stuff, but part of me wants to be like...Hell no.... your ass better stay away from girls until you 25!!! 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:16 PM
and compaired to lots and lots of people I have it easy being pregnant. I don't sick and I am cool until the baby runs out of room, but I jsut can't see my self going through it again and then having to give the baby away. 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:18 PM
Well I have a friend that has been trying for like 3 years and she has tried all kinds of fertility treatments and she was put in the hospital a couple of weeks ago and had to have surgery and they told her she would never be able to have children... and my heart has broken for them they are such good people and would make wonderful parents! 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:19 PM
I couldnt do it unless I had no genetic ties... I could not donate the egg! Cause then it would still be my baby! 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:20 PM
I think that would be the only way I could do it. It would have to be for someone that I loved. I would also prefer it to be her egg and his sperm so that I was jsut the holder ya know 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:21 PM
Yes... just the holder! Would that not be awesome to give that kind of gift to someone... I dunno... I think I am still hormonal... haha 

Name: jillw | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:23 PM
Dr's are so quick to medicate these days. I am sure that in the end it will all even out. Honestly how many of us still use math today....well besides life long students like me LOL... The thing is I am sure that when she is an adult she will be just like everyone else. why put hormones into her body needlessly when it could do damage? Doctors are retarted some times! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 3:24 PM
i couldnt do it i guess im just selfish 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us