Hello, guest
|
Name: 04nidak
[ Original Post ]
Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow at your first appointment and ultrasound. I hope you are doing okay. :-)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DRB | Date: Mar 10th, 2008 12:56 AM
HEY Thanks so much!

i am doing fine. This week end was a drill weekend for me! (i am in the Marine Corps reserves...for those that didnt know lol) and so i was in savannah GA from friday til today. i got home around 5. i missed my Gabsters so much! but this weekend made me feel better about my whole situation and i now know the Marine Corps has my back concerning J. they are going to fry his ass...to put it politely!

but thanks so much..again lol.

i have decided i will post a belly pic after i know how far along i am so after i get home tomorrow..i am getting bigger...woo hoo 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 10th, 2008 3:17 AM
LOL YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Please explain how they are going to "FRY HIS ASS" LMAO!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!!!! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 10th, 2008 3:17 AM
Im glad you had a good time at drill! 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Mar 10th, 2008 9:40 PM
I'm glad you had a good weekend in GA, I bet you did miss Gabby like crazy, but it was probably good timing for you to get away for a couple days. I'm glad to hear that J's ass will be fried, I figured with him being in the military it would be, but didn't know if they did things differently from the army. I hope all goes well today and can't wait to see the belly pic. :-) I know with this pregnancy I started showing and getting bigger much quicker than the first. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us