Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
M25 Just made a dumb mistake and the dumbest part is she knew better.........ahhhh I'm seriously angry with myself right and have pouted all day, lol I will let you all know when I'm done pouting btw......lol

Anyhow I want some extra cash I miss owning our business w/ all the extra income it was nice, so I looked online for a work from home site......and I thought I was looking at a site of Gov. trusted work at home sites......well the site was a fake to lure you to the work from home scams. So anyhow I read through these and picked the site I was the most interested in which was processing rebates from home. They said you could process a rebate in max. 4 min., pay is $15 per rebate you do 15 rebates in 60 min making $225 in 1 hour.......you pay $197...$210.76 after tax and you get take 3 courses lasting up to 7 weeks they certify you and you get a lifetime list of companies you can offer your services to, you get hands on training free consiltation and blah blah blah...to good to be true, I figured hell I spend at least 2 hrs per day online and I could easily do 120 min worth of work per day and earn $450 per day.........more than my husband YAY!!!! Well against my gut feeling I paid when I knew better but I saw dollar signs and was suckered in like a punk, lol. Anyhow so I got my emails with in an hour was like hell yeah I'll start my first mod tonight! Well there was sign after sign......first there was some answer to a few questions I was trying to submit and each time I hit the submit button it would say warning error reconizes site but no longer exist???? Then it said to copy and paste the email addy in my address book so I'd have it for future ref. so when I tried to do this it said please enter valid email address??? Then when I tried to download the first mod's files it said file has been damaged and cannot be repaired???????? So I was tired and gave up for the night well got on the phone to call the 1-800 # first thing this morn. guess what surprise surprise disconnected number! So I got online right away to see if my bank had paid them already and btw I'm glad I used paypal so they had no access to my bank info. So anyhow paypal had already posted it and it was processing so now I have to pay and then dispute it the fraud dept. said I will get my money back so I'm thankful there but I knew I knew I knew Why would I do this???????? I saw an opportunity and jumped......and if I'd have used my head more before just doing this I'd have realized like I did this morn. that if ppl could make $15 every 4 min. why would anyone pay for college and get up and go tot work?????? I mean in 8 hrs thats $10,000.00 so granted you've still owe taxes but easy darn $. I had a feeling I should not have done this and I still did against ,my better judgment and I'm so mad at me for this, I'm not even mad at them I'm mad at me.......who's the smart one they got me to pay so obviously it's them. I got an answer to the email I sen them last night reporting the prob.'s and I would have beleived them if I weren't already suspicious at this point........it said it's computer glitches and is being repaired try back in 2-3 days.....I got 3 of these all signed by dif. names saying they worked for the one person I signed up w/...........anyhow I thought 2-3 days is just long enough to get paid what a coinsidence........hmm they are going to take my money and erase the site and be gone!

I'm going to eat a ton of choc. now after a choc. high I might feel better, lol

And you wanna know whats the most stupid part.......after all this..part of me still wants to beleive it's true and that the untrusting part of me is coming out and it was all coinsidence and I could still have this opportunity.........I mean but ok this is the real world who makes $15 every 4 min?????? Well besides ppl like Donald Trump and singers actresses/actors and sports??????? Ahhhhh I could sooooo use Money like that. ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 29th, 2008 6:11 PM
Ah...Im sorry M25! We all get had on scams from time to time. Remember my ebay one with the car. :) Hopefully paypal will get you your money back rather quickly. Good Luck! 

Name: chicksy | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 1:00 AM
Yea most of those work from home sites are scams, especially when they ask you to pay money to work for them. I am a SAHM and researched tons of the work at home jobs and most of them are only out to take your money. That's why I started my own online company to work for myself where I know I won't be scammed. My advise to you is just think of something that you enjoy doing and turn it into your own home business. You just don't know who to trust in cyber space. 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 2:35 AM
i saw a site like that...i think they actually sent me an email. i thought it sounded like a good deal but i didn't have the $200 to send them even if i want to lol so i didn't do it...now i'm glad i didn't ! but like nicole said, we all get had from time to time. it's happened to me. a few months ago a paid a couple hundred bucks for a bow for my husband on a thing i thought was through ebay. it all turned out to be a scam. i also know what you mean by wishing it was true. even after we were sure that whole thing had been a scam for like 2 weeks after i still held onto that hope that the bow would arrive one day. never did though :o( 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 4:11 PM
Yesterday I was mad today I'm getting even!!!!!!!

I will do as Bmes suggested with their domain or whatever
I have red flagged them with ebay
filed a dispute with paypal and my bank
I will be sending out email alerts to all my friends and family and those will be passed on and so forth
I know it sounds weird but i am sending emails to GMA and The Early Show they always do stories on this crap maybe they will take intrest in this
I am contacting the BBB
I am pretty sure the number they are calling from saying they are green tea is not so so i will be calling the REAL green tea weight loss company nd alerting them someone is doing illegal activity using their name
And I will keep going

I was taught a lesson and I'm going to reciprecate and teach them one to.....I know they prob. dont even live in my country and are laughing in my face thinking I can't do a thing and maybe I cant legally but I can cut off they're money till they get a new scam..........GOOD LUCK SUCKERS! = 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 5:48 PM
THIS REALLY DID HAPPEN TO ME

I AM SENDING THIS EMAIL OUT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO WARN YOU ALL OF A WORK FROM HOME PROCESSING REBATES SCAM. I FOUND THIS SITE THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT WAS A GOVERNMENT APPROVED WORK AT HOME SITE THESE PEOPLE WENT THROUGH EXREME MEASURES, THEY MADE SITES TO LOOK LIKE GOVERNMENT TESTED AND ENDORSED. I FELL FOR IT THE SITE WAS SO PROFESSIONAL LOOKING AND INFORMATIVE, THEY WERE OFFERING TO TEACH AND CERTIFY CERTIFY ME TO PROCESS REBATES FROM MY HOME AS WELL AS A LIFTIME LIST OF CONTACTS FOR REBATES AND FREE CONCILTATIONS AND MUCH MORE. THEY SAID I COULD PROCESS 1 REBATE EVERY 4 MINUTES AND WOULD MAKE $15 PER REBATE I COMPLETED.....WHO DOESN'T WANNNA MAKE $15 EVERY 4 MINUTES SITTING AT THEIR COMPUTERS IN THEIR JAMMIES PICKING THEIR NOSES, LOL. I COULD DEFFINATLEY DO THIS!!!! WELL SINCE IT ALL SEEMED SO STRAIGHT UP AND LEGIT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GOV. APPROVED I WENT FOR IT AND PAYED $197...WELL $210,79 AFTER TAXES AND THAT WAS THAT I GOT MY EMAILS WITH THE CLASSES PROMISED AND WAS SO EXCITED TO MAKE THAT KIND OF MONEY...I WAS THINKING VEGAS HERE WE COME!!! ANYHOW IT WAS ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER THAT GOT ME WONDERING IF I HAD MADE A HUGE MISTAKE LIKE I COULDN'T SUBMIT INFO. THEY HAD ASKED FOR WHEN I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON....WELL DUH THERE WASNO WHERE TO SEND IT TO, LOL.....THEN THE EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS WAS WRONG, THEN THE FIRST CLASS WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD IT SAID THE FILE WAS DAMAGED AND COULD NOT BE REPAIRED...SO I TRIED CALLING THE 1-800 NUMBER HAHAAA....NOT FUNNY IT WAS DISCONNECTED.........I GOT ON MY BANK STATEMENT SITE AS SOON AS COULD TO SEE IF THEY HAD TAKEN MY MONEY WHICH OF COURSE THEY HAD.....SO I HAD TO FILE A DISPUTE WITH THE BANK AND PAYPAL WHICH IS WHAT I USED TO PAY....I WENT AGAINST MY GUT INSTINCT ON THIS AND FELL FOR IT ANYHOW KNOWING I SHOULDN'T HAVE. I LEARNED A LESSON FROM THIS, I SAT ALL YESTERDAY MAD AND POUTING YES I MAY BE 26 BUT I STILL POUT.....BUT TODAY IS RESOLUTION DAY I'M DONE BEING MAD I'M GETTING EVEN......I HAVE FILED THE DISPUTES AS I SAID I RED FLAGGED THEM THROUGH PAY PAL WHICH WILL NO LONGER PAY THEM AT THE MOMENT WHILE INVESTIGATING, I DID A WHOIS SEARCH AND AM HAVING THEIR WEB SITE SHUT DOWN, I AM SENDING EMAILS OUT TO NEWS AGENCIES MAYBE THERES A CHANCE THEY WILL AIR A SMALL PEICE AND EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE, I HAVE CONTACTED THE BETTER BUSINESS BURUEA (SP) AND ALSO I HAD GOTTEN A CALL FROM ONE OF THE SCAMMERS YESTERDAY AND I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK THE SITE HE TOLD ME TO DO IT THROUGH WAS ALSO FAKE.....AND WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER HE CALLED ME ON BACK IT SAID IT WAS A GREEN TEA WEIGHT LOSS CUSTOMER SERVICE....AND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO BARLEY SPEAK ENGLISH RUNNING IT AND NO MANAGER.....GO FIGURE.....SO I DID A REVERSE PHONE CHECK AND IT SAY'S IT'S LOCATED IN STATEN ISLAND NEW YORK BUT I THINK A PHONE LINE CAN BE RE-ROUTED THEY ARE PROBABLY OVER IN PAKASTAN USING MY MONEY FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS AND WARFARE AS WE SPEAK OR MAYBE EVEN MORE ANTHRAX TO TAINT OUR MAIL WITH! THEY KNOW THERES NOT MUCH I CAN DO TO THEM SO THEY ARE PROBABLY LAUGHING AT MY STUPIDITY BUT THIS GIRL IS ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY AND I MAY HAVE BEEN STUPID THE OTHER DAY BUT TODAY I'M SCHOOLING THEM.....SO I HOPE THIS EMAIL GETS BACK TO YOU AT SOME POINT GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SCAM OPPERATIONS I AM IN THE WORKS OF SHUTTING YOU DOWN AS FAST AS I CAN AND I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HAVE MORE OUT THERE BUT JUST KNOW IT WAS ME WHO COST YOU THIS SCAM UNTIL YOU GET IT SET BACK UP WHICH WE HAVE NO DOUBT YOU WILL. I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND SUPPORTERS WHO ARE GONNA PASS THIS EMAIL AROUND UNTIL WE ALL SEE IT A LEAST 100 TIMES....AND MAYBE YOU WILL SEE IT TO.....I LOVE KARMA!!!!

ANYHOW HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SITE AVOID IT AND ANY LIKE IT THEY WILL COST YOU I AM LUCKY AND I AM GETTING MY MONEY BACK SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT SO LUCKY, PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU KNOW, WHEN WE ALL STOP FALLING FOR THESE SCAMS THESE PEOPLE WILL BE OUT OF A JOB AND MONEY AND HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LEGIT. FOR A ONCE IN THEIR LIVES LETS NOT GIVE THEM A CHOICE IF THEY WANT TO OR NOT....LETS FORCE THEM TO DO THIS....AVOID SCAMS DO YOUR BACKGROUND CHECKS IF YOU THINK IT STINKS IT PROBABLY DOES.....I WISH I HAD DONE THESE THINGS BUT LESSON LEARNED, AND I HOPE BY MY EXPERIENCE I CAN HELP OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL!!!!!

BE SAFE AND BE SMART 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 5:59 PM
OOPS HERES THE LINK WWW.PROCESSATHOME.COM 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 6:15 PM
actually if you choose to send this i forgot to spell check it which i just went back and did so you might wanna spell check and add the link i forgot thanks in advance = 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 6:20 PM
Well no luck with alerting the green tea weight loss that these people are using this name to run frauds under or that an actual employee is running a fraud from this.......there is so many weight loss green tea listings i have no idea where to start = 

Name: chicksy | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 6:51 PM
Yup that site is defenitily a scam. I went to there site and when you go to close the page, an agent comes on trying to convince you to buy. I went on several times telling them that they were scammers but they still tried pursuading me to buy. Fight it to the end girl. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 30th, 2008 7:09 PM
Thanks Chicksy I am trying, I feel alot better now anyway!! I'm still a little embaressed at being so dumb but lesson learned and I got lucky no harm no foul I guess.... 

Name: smashlee | Date: May 2nd, 2008 1:16 AM
OHHHH THAT SUCKS M25!!!!! man it suks that money and tempting things like that can do this to you aye!!!! ohhh sorry to hear, that suks!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us