Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
I'm soooooo freaking bored, I'm kidless untill sunday night!!!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 7th, 2008 11:11 PM
my inlaws have my kids in colorado all weekend long...what am i to do w/ myself?!?!?! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 7th, 2008 11:44 PM
ahhhhhh were the heck are you all?!?!?! I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED!!!!!! it's weird w/ out my kids i swear i have no idea what to do....maybe i should put the wiggles on so it feels more normal around here?!?!?! LOL 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 2:30 AM
LOL That would be hilarious for you to watch the wiggles when the kids are gone, lmao. It must be strange with things so quiet, I know when my 1 goes to his grandmas the house is so quiet and I don't know what to do with myself, lol. Enjoy the peace and quiet. :-) 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 6:10 AM
hahaha when Im away from Isabelle i am constantly looking for her and wondering why shes so damn quiet.. then i have to remind myself DOH shes not here!!! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 8th, 2008 4:33 PM
Still freaking bored!!!!

I was soooo bored last night I even finished my husbands work he brought home form the office for him, lol!!! Lame huh!

Now it's morning and he has some stuff to do and I'm here all alone again!!!!!

Theres so nothing to do, the laindry's done. the housr is spotless, I've already soaked in the tub.....enjoyed eating my brealfeast slowly w/ out having to inhale it so I can tend to the kids........NOW WTH to do?!?!?!

I think I'll jusy go shopping in a bit.....maybe I will get my kids easter basket stuff?????

OK OK this is really bad .....now i'm talking to myself, I've officially gone mental! LMFAO 

Name: smashlee | Date: Mar 9th, 2008 11:02 AM
haha ohhhh m25 you must feel empty!!!! wat have you been doing with yourself? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 9th, 2008 4:35 PM
eerrrrrr.....being bored outta my mind!!! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 10th, 2008 2:49 PM
Well I my kids got back home last night.......wow that was a long weekend, my kids NEVER go to a sitters, the only place they sleep over at is my in-laws, and they live in colorado so they don't get to go much. I'm so not used to being w/ out them, but I did get my easter shopping done, and had a nice lunch out w/ my husband.......so it was ok after all! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us