Hello, guest
|
Name: ..RoSey..
[ Original Post ]
I wont be on anymore..
My Boyfriend just cheated on me.
This place brings back too many memories.
I dont know what im going to do with myself now..
Thanks for all the support..
Bye.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Daisy-UK | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 12:26 PM
Rosey, you need to get yourself away from this guy anyway. You have good memories here. He's the one who has caused the bad memories. Enjoy your time with your baby because before you know it, they're teenagers and then they're out the door. Focus on your baby and not him, he's not worth your pain and hurt.

You know your friends here won't just let you walk away that easy. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 12:26 PM
so why would you leave this site rosey, im sorry to hear that, but i wish you would stay. 

Name: lendingadvice2u | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 1:25 PM
I remember reading that you were at your mom and dads home. When did you go back and why?Ex's are ex's for a reason and thats that. 

Name: Double_K | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 1:45 PM
Don't leave here rosey--we are here to help---
please, please, please, stay away from him.....concentrate on you and your baby right now--- 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 2:17 PM
Awww Rosey, I'm sorry he did that to you! You and Izzy are better without him sweetie. Good luck with everything! 

Name: jillw | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 3:15 PM
Rosey I though you were leaving him anyway???? Why are you sticking around and dealing with this crap 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 4:09 PM
i dont think she is living with him, but i think she just found out that he was 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 4:16 PM
rosey, i'm sorry that this happening to you. but there's no reason to leave here too. i know that if i didn't have this site to come to and the people on here to talk to i would probably have lost my mind months ago lol...it helps to have people to talk to. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 5:25 PM
Rosey, i'm so sorry to hear this..

But why leave, you may need us girls more then ever. We are here for you. 

Name: question | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 6:13 PM
Cookie tits dont go..... =)....I need you....love you girl
((((HUGS)))) 

Name: question | Date: Sep 29th, 2007 6:46 PM
B*U*M*P* 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Sep 30th, 2007 9:15 AM
Rosey dont go!! you mean way to much to us for you to leave! WEe can help you through this! Its not a nice situation to be in and we would never wish it on anyone but we wanna be here for you to help you get through it~
He is a loser you dont need him...you and izzy can do sooooooooo much better. Do you want a loser like him around your daughter? I dont think he deserves anything from either of you! But you can and you will get through this. Let us help you..please. YOu have been so good to all of us on here and it would be a shame to see you leave and battle this by yourself. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us