Hello, guest
|
Name: Mimi
[ Original Post ]
im 15 and im like almost a week late on my period..i had sex 2 weeks after i got off my last period and i have been having to pee alot and i have been alot more tired then usual..i have been having some stomach pains!! could this mean im prego..but i have taken a prego test and its neg..but im still having the symtoms..please help i need some one totalk to..please help me!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Sarah | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 12:56 AM
dont look to far into your symptoms because you can actually convince yourself your pregnant... so be careful ive been there done that i didnt care what anyone said i was convinced i was pregnant then a week later i got my period lol. give it another week and if you havent got your period get take test ; ) 

Name: jen | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 12:57 AM
hey mimi its possible you could be but if the test is neg....than maybe you just have yourself really stressed out i've done this to myself before.....but give it a few days and if you don't get a pd take another test.... 

Name: Sarah | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 12:57 AM
sorry : ) take another test.. 

Name: sarah | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 12:58 AM
lol great minds thik alike 

Name: jen | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 1:00 AM
yeh i guess we do thins actually happend ti me recently i'm trying to get prego and i was really stressed so there ya go.........so don't stress to much much and let us know what happens 

Name: mimi | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 1:07 AM
if i am pregnant then i dunno how im going to tell my mom and dad!!! i need advice i mean that is just in case i am!! 

Name: jen | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 1:18 AM
if you are your dad will be really mad at you at first but he'll get over it just like my parents did whe i got prego at the age of 15 my son is now 3 and he is my dads pride and joy 

Name: Sarah | Date: Mar 14th, 2006 1:47 AM
Dads always react badly mine went agro at me and suggested adoption.. he only ever said it once i think he felt bad now i have 32 days to go and he rings me every single day sometimes twice a day to see how his little grandaughter is doing heck he is even coming in with me when i have her. lol and my mum she was just really quiet for a few weeks and didnt talk to me.. but now she is marking the days off the calender herself! dont worry about it too much mimi im sure your parents will come round eventually they cant stay mad at you forever its just one of those things that happen you cant change it. and besides that little baby is a part of them because its a part of you.. but make sure you tell them as soon as you find out cauise the more you put it off the harder it is to tell them believe me i know.. goodluck hunny xxx 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us